Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

One upside to our rubbish season.......

The worse we get, the more popular it gets on here !!

The forum alone registered over a million hits for January, first time we've topped it in a month. In the space of a few months, pageviews are up 69%, and the number of unique visitors up 54%

The way Parky and the boys are going, we'll have to upgrade servers again in the Summer !

Comments

• atleast some1's happy!!!

So when you gonna sell out for the stupidly large amount of dollar from advertising banners then??!!!
  • Just think you could sell out and then buy CAFC!!
  • yeah, sell it off, then you'll no longer have to worry about large to-do lists! :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]atleast some1's happy!!!

So when you gonna sell out for the stupidly large amount of dollar from advertising banners then??!!!

As long as the sponsors on here do not get infected with the CAFC sponsor bug
  • Congratulations, that's a real achievement! Perhaps you could start banning a lot of posters, or transfer them to the Palace site. So as your numbers decline, our form will improve.
  • I did wonder how AFKA suddenly had the dough to suddenly stick in an offer on a new gaff in Chislehust. I believe this is the place he's after.

Not bad, I suppose
  • edited February 2009
    Glad to see I'm not the only daydreamer who checks to see what is available should you win the Lotto!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    Glad to see I'm not the only daydreamer who checks to see what is available should you win the Lotto!

I'm always keeping my eye on the Chislehurst market - "just in case"!

Wilderness Road is my favourite round there. Me and the missus used to drive down there occassionally on a Sunday - until they stuck a bloody big gate at either end. I wonder why?!
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]

Wilderness Road is my favourite round there. Me and the missus used to drive down there occassionally on a Sunday - until they stuck a bloody big gate at either end. I wonder why?!

LOL!!! And I thought it was my fault! I turned in there without know they were ther and felt a right prat.
    I also like a slow drive round Farnbourgh and Keston Parks when I'm in the area, always end up going home depressed. :-(
  • edited February 2009
    Ha ha! There was probably a procession of cars going through there every Sunday and the locals got a bit narked about it. Still, if I lived down there I'd insist of the gate being electrified!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I did wonder how AFKA suddenly had the dough to suddenly stick in an offer on a new gaff in Chislehust. I believe this is the place he's after.

Not bad, I suppose

Blimey, it's got a drawing room nearly 40 foot long .......
    That's bigger than my garden!