Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The ITK Thread - summer 2021 update p14

We need a running total against each offender starting now.  
CharltonByBlood said:
Someone ITK might be able to confirm but I heard we will hear something at 6pm...
So that's @CharltonByBlood with a score of 1 already.

Comments

• edited September 2020
    He still may be right if a new signing is announced.

But currently it's looking like he may well have a 0% ITK correct information rate. 
  • Moving this to Fun Jokes and Captions, as it's not actually a problem per se.
  • aliwibble said:
    Moving this to Fun Jokes and Captions, as it's not actually a problem per se.
    I disagree #CharltonByBloodOut
  • @CharltonByBlood this is your moment.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    We need a running total against each offender starting now.  
    CharltonByBlood said:
    Someone ITK might be able to confirm but I heard we will hear something at 6pm...
    So that's @CharltonByBlood with a score of 1 already.

I just heard a helicopter. Was that it?
  • aliwibble said:
    Moving this to Fun Jokes and Captions, as it's not actually a problem per se.
    Boo. Hiss. 
  • So after @CharltonByBlood sacrificed himself to the wolves yesterday with his 6pm shout, we now have @DubaiCAFC giving us an announcement date of Friday...

If it doesn't happen after his recent shouts that were spot on, he'll end up on our list.

• Sponsored links:

• This could end up being quite a lengthy list.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    So after @CharltonByBlood sacrificed himself to the wolves yesterday with his 6pm shout, we now have @DubaiCAFC giving us an announcement date of Friday...

If it doesn't happen after his recent shouts that were spot on, he'll end up on our list.

Add @KentishAddick to the list - should be announced “by Friday” (does that mean before 23:59:59 on Thursday night?).

Will his/her reputation survive the next 48 hours or will they suffer the same fate as many proud sages before? 
  • I feel like there needs to be a rule about secondary ITK predictions. If I'm confident the Dubai is correct I could then pretend to be ITK and say the same information to net myself a 100% strike rate. 
    But you’re staking your reputation on the word of someone you don’t really know. Still a big risk in my eyes.
  • se9addick said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    So after @CharltonByBlood sacrificed himself to the wolves yesterday with his 6pm shout, we now have @DubaiCAFC giving us an announcement date of Friday...

Add @KentishAddick to the list - should be announced “by Friday” (does that mean before 23:59:59 on Thursday night?).

Will his/her reputation survive the next 48 hours or will they suffer the same fate as many proud sages before? 
    I would like to clarify that I meant it will be announced either before or on Friday 
  • I feel like there needs to be a rule about secondary ITK predictions. If I'm confident the Dubai is correct I could then pretend to be ITK and say the same information to net myself a 100% strike rate. 
    I'm not going to dig them out but there are a few posters who always chirp in with "That's what I've heard as well" after someone ITK says something. Why not say it first, then!?
  • Great thread, I called it on a while back, much needed!  There’s enough pain and despair involved supporting Charlton without wannabe ITK’s making it worse 😉 
  • Great thread, I called it on a while back, much needed!  There’s enough pain and despair involved supporting Charlton without wannabe ITK’s making it worse 😉 
    Whoa whoa whoa, innocent until proven guilty. But once proven guilty there should be no mercy. 
  • Sponsored links:

Rule accepted only for correct predictions, first to announce gets the glory.

All that are incorrect get listed, so we'll bring @KentishAddick in on those charges for yesterday ;)
  • I want to get on the list as The List's Xmas Party is rumoured to be some piss-up.

Accordingly, I can confirm that Elliot is in charge, we have made thirteen new signings (mainly from Cray Wanderers) and you can expect an announcement in three minutes' time. The squad that played at Swindon has all been transferred.
  • edited September 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Current List of Offenders (Since 08/09/2020)
    CharltonByBlood - 1 Strike
    KentishAddick - 1 Strike

Currently awaiting outcome
    DubaiCAFC (Has until 23:59:59 on Friday evening) * May be allowed a free swing after recent good ITK knowledge sharing.
    KentishAddick (Has until 23:59:59 on Friday evening) *Will be strike 2 
    NLA (Has until 23:59:59 on the evening of Friday 19th Sept as stated this or next week) *Free swing for all the effort to rid us of c***s. 
    Harsh on Dubai, surely you can build up a bit of credit if you’ve delivered in the past.
  • Wish I didn't bloody say anything... 

Am I allowed to appeal?
    I'll grant you an injunction pending appeal
    Thank you. My solicitor is a Mr Farnell, I've heard he's cheap
  • Wish I didn't bloody say anything... 

Am I allowed to appeal?
    I'll grant you an injunction pending appeal
    Thank you. My solicitor is a Mr Farnell, I've heard he's cheap
    Admittedly I heard something slightly more disparaging about him.
  • edited September 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    Current List of Offenders (Since 08/09/2020)
    CharltonByBlood - 1 Strike
    KentishAddick - 1 Strike

Currently awaiting outcome
    DubaiCAFC (Has until 23:59:59 on Friday evening) * May be allowed a free swing after recent good ITK knowledge sharing.
    KentishAddick (Has until 23:59:59 on Friday evening) *Will be strike 2 
    NLA (Has until 23:59:59 on the evening of Friday 19th Sept as stated this or next week) *Free swing for all the effort to rid us of c***s. 
    Harsh on Dubai, surely you can build up a bit of credit if you’ve delivered in the past.
    He's getting a free swing, unless he uses that up before Friday.