Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Saints Away

What will be the allocation given to us down there, i am sure if we put togethor a run we whould see a healthy following

Comments

• Could be interesting as well looking at the recent history between the 2 sets of fans
  • I fancy this one - 6 pointer
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]What will be the allocation given to us down there, i am sure if we put togethor a run we whould see a healthy following

perhaps if we put together a healthy following NOW it might inspire the team to a few victories which would make it worhwhile taking a healthly following to St Mary's. Tickets still available for the Liberty Stadium on Saturday, only 400 sold.
  • quite fancy it as never been to St Mary's but there is always next season : = 0
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]What will be the allocation given to us down there, i am sure if we put togethor a run we whould see a healthy following

perhaps if we put together a healthy following NOW it might inspire the team to a few victories which would make it worhwhile taking a healthly following to St Mary's. Tickets still available for the Liberty Stadium on Saturday, only 400 sold.

But we are down and have been for months.

or so I keep reading
  • edited February 2009
    'tis true. But if you are going to support the team it's probably best to do so whilst there is still a chance. By the Saints game the Fat Lady will be doing her voice exercises in preparation.
  • I am considering going to this one. my dad lives just over the solent so he may well go and may be inclined to take my son to his first away game as well.
  • I'm there.

Last time i went, Scotty Parker got two in a great game. 3-2 defeat though.

Also doing Reading in coupla weeks.
  • me and 3 others there
  • it is going to be very tasty down there this year after the liberties they took last april.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm in Newcastle on one of my pals stag do's. Gutted as this was the only away it looked like I was gonna do between now and the end of the season.
  • got nicked and banned at the dell carrys over to st marys allegedly
  • Maybe, Reading Away is before though, not too far from Paddington.
  • edited February 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]got nicked and banned at the dell carrys over to st marys allegedly[/quote]

grow a beard or if you have one shave it know one will notice

Also a pair of shades and a rain mack
  • * Chris_from_Sidcup
    * CommentTime15 hours ago

quote# 2
    Could be interesting as well looking at the recent history between the 2 sets of fans
    What exactly is this history? I know it kicked off in the Lib last season but surely it was just a bunch of lads playing at being a hardman rather than any real deep seated antagonism.
  • Maze Hill?
  • the history is growing between them and us and it is not a nice bond
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]<blockquote> * Chris_from_Sidcup
    * CommentTime15 hours ago

quote# 2
    Could be interesting as well looking at the recent history between the 2 sets of fans </blockquote>

What exactly is this history? I know it kicked off in the Lib last season but surely it was just a bunch of lads playing at being a hardman rather than any real deep seated antagonism.[/quote]

Slightly me than being hardmen i think
  • Been to St Mary's twice and always enjoy the trip, first time was when CfW junior was a mascot and Saints treated him superbly so I have a bit of a soft spot for the place. Been limited on away days this year but this is most certainly on the list.

Dunno if it's still going but the park & ride system is very good.
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]the history is growing between them and us and it is not a nice bond
    Yeah and last season the walk back from St. Marys was a bit interesting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Whats the nearest Train?

Woolston

or

Southampton central?
  • thinking of going to St Mary's, as a bad omen, weren't they one of the "must win" games in the 1st premier relegation season and we lost 3-1
  • I remember the first game at St Marys in 2001 for reasons other than the game.

That involved an interesting lunchtime drink opposite the station and an interesting walk from the ground after the game.

Also went to the 0-0 draw in Sep 2002. That was horrible.

Am very tempted to do this game in April.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]thinking of going to St Mary's, as a bad omen, weren't they one of the "must win" games in the 1st premier relegation season and we lost 3-1
    That was at The Dell.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]thinking of going to St Mary's, as a bad omen, weren't they one of the "must win" games in the 1st premier relegation season and we lost 3-1
    That was at The Dell.

Wasn't that Pringles debut?
  • I'm sure the pringles debut was the 2-2 draw v Newcastle. I remember Royce made his debut that day so I am guessing the Soton game took place before that. Therefore Bambi did not make his debut at The Dell (what a horrible place)
  • Martin Pringle was a second half substitute at the Dell replacing Steve Jones in the 71 minute and made a start in the next game a 2-2 draw against Newcastle at the Valley
  • [cite]Posted By: jaire[/cite]2-2 draw against Newcastle at the Valley

will never forget that game... "How cruel life can be when your down at the bottom of the league... Youds..... Parker..... 2 2!!!!!!" celebrated like we had just won the league.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]it is going to be very tasty down there this year after the liberties they took last april.
    Do i sense a bit of danny dire creaping in here?
  • Anyone going by Train

Groupsave 4 has restrictions mainly for football matches

There is NONE on this saturday which is a touch.

Just wondering if i booked the train now and the they decided this was one of the days Groupsave was not valid on despite me booking when it was and having a print out of the webpage dated.

Would be have to pay extra or would they honour the tickets still?