Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

no one mentioned this yet

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
Charlton9002splash.jpg

no takers..

Comments

• and get on the books for next season
  • Do they supply free booing over the tannoy?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Do they supply free booing over the tannoy?[/quote]

Yes this is part of the standard package
  • Stage your own FA Cup? So your only allowed one game a season then?
  • Been there, Done that.........................puffs out chest and walks off............... ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Been there, Done that.........................puffs out chest and walks off............... ;-)

Been there. Done that. Scored.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Been there, Done that.........................puffs out chest and walks off............... ;-)

Been there. Done that. Nearly killed me.

;o)
  • edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Been there, Done that.........................puffs out chest and walks off............... ;-)

Been there. Done that. Nearly killed me.

;o)

Forgot that bit, Lol

I've just noticed in that picture, That looks like the first CharltonLife game, the beer guts have been airbrushed out and I have hair! :-)
  • wasn't afka/lookie gonna put a link to display the various ways this site has raised monies?
  • [cite]Posted By: Chizz[/cite]

Chizz its not clever, showing off. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah, TCE .... it must be our game in that picture - there'a capacity crowd come to watch us.

I bet Parky wishes he could get as big a crowd along to watch his lot.

;o)