Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valley chief open minded on Arsenal midfielder

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/4151528.Valley_chief_open_minded_on_Arsenal_midfielder/

Comments

• I dont read open minded Paul, not offering him a contract reads no thanks James, quite clear cut.
  • No mate, I'm happy to clarify this one. Parky was asked if Dunne is about to be offered a deal in the coming days or weeks and he said no. That doesn't necessarily mean the end of Charlton's interest in him long-term though. It is still quite possible something could happen in the summer.
  • AFKA BARTRAM OPEN MINDED ON EX-NEIGHBOURS STAR

AFKA was asked if Kylie is about to be laid in the coming days or weeks and he said no. That doesn't necessarily mean the end of AFKA's interest in her long-term though. It is still quite possible something could happen in the summer.

Yeeha !
  • edited February 2009
    Kylie? You damned Phillistine! Natalie Imbruglia and Rachel Friend are the creme de la creme of Neighbours totty!!!
  • Parky saying "No that won't happen" doesn't look too "open minded" to me.

AFKA - I promise to make no comment on the fact that you have chosen a short woman to be open minded about.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]AFKA BARTRAM OPEN MINDED ON EX-NEIGHBOURS STAR

AFKA was asked if Kylie is about to be laid in the coming days or weeks and he said no. That doesn't necessarily mean the end of AFKA's interest in her long-term though. It is still quite possible something could happen in the summer.

Yeeha !

And there was me thinking you were happliy married, AFKA ......... ;o)
  • edited February 2009
    I read the NS story to mean we have lost Shelvey, have sold the Valley and will be Administration by Friday but I might be making something out of nothing.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]AFKA BARTRAM OPEN MINDED ON EX-NEIGHBOURS STAR

Yeeha !

And there was me thinking you were happliy married, AFKA ......... ;o)
    The paper has messed up the story, it should read,

KYLIE MINOGUE OPEN MINDED ON CITY WORKER
    Kylie was asked if Afka Bartram is about to be laid in the coming days or weeks and she said no. That doesn't necessarily mean the end of Kylie's interest in him long-term though. It is still quite possible something could happen in the summer.
  • [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]No mate, I'm happy to clarify this one. Parky was asked if Dunne is about to be offered a deal in the coming days or weeks and he said no. That doesn't necessarily mean the end of Charlton's interest in him long-term though. It is still quite possible something could happen in the summer.

Oi, get off that fence, you'll get splinters :-)

AFKA, Kylie..pleaaaasssee, I now have Celebrity Come Dine With Me on video just to watch Abi Titmuss in a pinnie whenever I want, and to watch her man handle vegetables obviously.
  • edited February 2009
    VEGETABLES OPEN-MINDED ON ABI
    A group of vegetables has told the News Shopper that they are unlikely to enter into a man-handling liaison with television celebrity Abi Titmuss.

The vegetables' spokes-person Cliff Maxwell said that the vegetables were considering other options and had expressed a preference to be handled by a more "serious" chef.
    However, the News Shopper understands that the vegetables have not ruled out being man-handled by Ms Titmuss in the Summer.
  • Sponsored links:

• I would welcome all Kylie and Abi stories
  • Posted By: News Shopper: I would welcome all Kylie and Abi stories

How about 'Middle-aged Charlton Fan Wants to Expire Nuts-deep in Kylie!' ;-)