Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy Birthday Jonjo

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
for Friday.

Hopefully that nice Mr Murray will have a spanking new contract for you to sign before training.....

Comments

• Happy Birfday JJ
  • Get in there early Len ;-)

Best Wishes Mr. Shelvey! Best Wishes.
  • edited February 2009
    Happy Birthday Jonjo
  • Qua Sera Sera,
    Wherever where he will be,
    He's bald and he's seventeen,
    Jon Shelvey Shelvey,
  • Happy birthday!
  • Happy birthday Jonjo.
  • Happy birthday mate, i hope that contract is the best birthday present you have ever had.

A dream realised - you're a professional footballer. Congrats.
  • Happy Birthday Sweat 17.

Have a good one on Saturday and celebrate with a couple of goals and assists.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Happy birthday mate, i hope that contract is the best birthday present you have ever had.

A dream realised - you're a professional footballer. Congrats.

Echoed - probably by around 20,000 other CAFC fans

Feel free to announce to the world how much you love it here and are delighted to have signed - and plan on being a one-man club for your career

Oh OK - I guess that's a little unrealistic. You can take a free transfer when you are 37 after your double testimonial season ended with our 5th consecutive Champions League victory
  • Nice one JonJo, only another 365 days until your first ever taste of alcohol :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Well, I'm happy he's signed :)
  • [cite]Posted By: reserves[/cite]Well, I'm happy he's signed :)

If he has. We await confirmation.
  • edited February 2009
    Check the OS!

happy now?
  • I can't believe they've got that on the front page - fireworks and everything! Must have been done by the same person who did the Lloyd Sam shopping bags...
  • YYYYYEEEEESSSS, happy birthday Jonjo, u made the right decsion!!!!
  • Happy Birthday Jonjo, Brilliant decision, heres to lots of first team appearances and a revitalised Charlton.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Nice one JonJo, only another 365 days until your first ever taste of alcohol :-)

when i gave him the man of the match champagne at Forest I told him he was too young for that and that I should keep it for him. He werent having any of it.

Happy birthday JonJo
  • Sorry, but......
    are Contracts the worth the paper they're written on..............?

Anyway, I hope he stays until the end of the season !;-)
  • yes cos u get more cash than without
  • This is great news. It gives an opportunity for Jonjo to develop his fantastic talent with the Addicks. You can never rule things out and the road ahead is a tough one and the destination is uncertain. I view him signing today as absolutely positive. It shows the growing improvement in the clubs stature, both on and off the pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2009
    YOOHOO - GREAT NEWS. Unfortunately everyone else at work is completely disinterested and is not sharing my excitement AND Harryamuse (AKA Mrs Kimbo) is pretending to work and is not at his desk
  • Happy Birthday Jonjo!!!!!

You've made an ol' bird very very happy................have an absolutely lovely day

xx
  • edited February 2009
    Happy birthday Jonjo, live laugh love and be happy.

pyzampartyhard.jpg
  • Adam, ever heard of trying too hard. Take a break. : - )
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Adam, ever heard of trying too hard. Take a break. : - )

Had a large coffee this morning am buzzing like a bad boy..
  • Happy Birthday Jonjo lad
  • The best thing that has happened at Charlton for some time!

It is refreshing to know that even in todays money mad world, some people can see beyond the signing on fee!

Well done Charlton and JJ.
  • Happy Birthday Jonjo From the STUBLEY household :)
  • Happy Birthday Mr Shelvey! Thanks for signing ;-)