Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lets all laugh at Palace Part Two...

edited February 2009 in General Charlton
Two for the price of one this time and possibly last of today depending how this goes but here goes:

get-attachment.asp?action=view&attachmentid=710

get-attachment.asp?action=view&attachmentid=2905

Enjoy...

Comments

• Colin's books called

"All You Wanted To Know About W*nking But Were Afraid To Ask"

By Colin Anagram
  • Colin attends the Ginger Nigel, Brown Brush Jacket wearing, Humane societies Christmas bash.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Colin attends the Ginger Nigel, Brown Brush Jacket wearing, Humane societies Christmas bash.

Blimey ..... and we laugh at Henry's cardigans .... ???

;o)
  • Whatever you say about Warnock, you'd love him at Charlton!

Good pics though...
  • Its a ginger Bruce Forsyth
  • The second is a still from a Harry Potter spin off move called "Ron Weasley and the Eagle of Twatdom"
  • Not wishing to bring anyone crashing down to earth, but we're rock solid bottom of the league. 8 poiints of safety. If you honestly reckong that a couple of pictures of Palace fans that look a bit silly are worth sticking your paw down the front of your trousers and having a meddle, then that's lovely, but to outsiders it might look a bit pathetic.

Stick up a picture of Parky trying to work out how many central midfielders he can pick in a single team and I'll have a chuckle, but smirking at the expense of hated rivals when we're in utter shit compared to them, is jumb.
  • edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: churley1[/cite]Whatever you say about Warnock, you'd love him at Charlton!

Good pics though...

Never really had any hatred for Warnock but no I wouldn't love him at Charlton. If he came I'd back him as manager but wouldn't be 1st, 2nd or even 20th choice.

What's that Richard? Taking over tomorrow? Really?
  • Why is WSS meeting Warnock in a bookshop?

We need to know.
  • [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Not wishing to bring anyone crashing down to earth, but we're rock solid bottom of the league. 8 poiints of safety. If you honestly reckong that a couple of pictures of Palace fans that look a bit silly are worth sticking your paw down the front of your trousers and having a meddle, then that's lovely, but to outsiders it might look a bit pathetic.

Stick up a picture of Parky trying to work out how many central midfielders he can pick in a single team and I'll have a chuckle, but smirking at the expense of hated rivals when we're in utter shit compared to them, is jumb.

We're better than Palace. We beat them last month and despite a temporary blip in the table, soon to be corrected, we always will be. It's Friday so why not have a light hearted laugh. No one is going to die. It's silly but that's Adam for you. just a big kid : - )

And Parkinsella has a settled midfield that is scoring goals and defending as a unit. Big tick in the plus box there.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Not wishing to bring anyone crashing down to earth, but we're rock solid bottom of the league. 8 poiints of safety. If you honestly reckong that a couple of pictures of Palace fans that look a bit silly are worth sticking your paw down the front of your trousers and having a meddle, then that's lovely, but to outsiders it might look a bit pathetic.

Oh Come on.....
  • Jesus Mclovin... lighten up a bit mate, yes we are in the shite so a chance to take the piss out of palace or have a laugh is very important right about now, if you aint botherd then just click on another thread and join the other sucidal posters on here.
  • edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Stick up a picture of Parky trying to work out how many central midfielders he can pick in a single team and I'll have a chuckle

charlton33744news1.jpg

wana say "Ohhh Bety.." for some reason..
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Not wishing to bring anyone crashing down to earth, but we're rock solid bottom of the league. 8 poiints of safety. If you honestly reckong that a couple of pictures of Palace fans that look a bit silly are worth sticking your paw down the front of your trousers and having a meddle, then that's lovely, but to outsiders it might look a bit pathetic.

We're better than Palace. We beat them last month and despite a temporary blip in the table, soon to be corrected, we always will be. It's Friday so why not have a light hearted laugh. No one is going to die. It's silly but that's Adam for you. just a big kid : - )

And Parkinsella has a settled midfield that is scoring goals and defending as a unit. Big tick in the plus box there.
    Sorry, my hangover's started early.

:-(
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Stick up a picture of Parky trying to work out how many central midfielders he can pick in a single team and I'll have a chuckle

charlton33744news1.jpg

lol
  • [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]Not wishing to bring anyone crashing down to earth, but we're rock solid bottom of the league. 8 poiints of safety. If you honestly reckong that a couple of pictures of Palace fans that look a bit silly are worth sticking your paw down the front of your trousers and having a meddle, then that's lovely, but to outsiders it might look a bit pathetic.

Sorry, my hangover's started early.

:-(

HAVE ANOTHER DRINK THEN, THAT WILL MAKE IT GO AWAY : - )
  • Love the Cantona picture!
  • edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]

Oh Come on.....[div id=Attachments_411625 class=Attachments][ul][div]sss.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Quality! Quality! Quality!

Edit: Why won't the poxy picture copy ....!!
  • [cite]Posted By: churley1[/cite]Whatever you say about Warnock, you'd love him at Charlton!
    Agreed, there were two turnstiles unmanned at the last home game :-)