Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rob Elliot

SE7SE7
edited February 2009 in General Charlton
Just looked on the OS and of nearly 13,000 voters, 70% want to see Randolph start, now am I missing something here, WTF is going on we have just kept two consecutive clean sheets for the first time in god knows how long and everyone wants to try something knew, is he injured or something cause I am confused?

Comments

• Can't believe 13,000 people bothered voting, either he's got a very large family or Randolph must have been busy.
  • Programming error by the makers of the OS

They allow multiple votes from one pc - i've just made a load of votes for Elliot and moved the percentage for Randolph down from 70% to 68%.

Reckon someone who likes Randolph has just sat there and made endless votes for him.
  • At the beginning, when the votes were just starting to go in, Rob was comfortably ahead with about 43% of a 2000 odd vote. Suddenly it's 13,000 voters. I don't believe it, there must be too many people like me about when I was voting for Racon non-stop. Some people just don't play fair!
  • It's not as if Parky picks the team from what a poll on the OS suggest though is it : - )
  • Dickson Henry ?
  • [cite]Posted By: w/sladeaddick[/cite]Can't believe 13,000 people bothered voting, either he's got a very large family or Randolph must have been busy.

Nah it's probably Scotland wanting him to start using this method
    [cite]Posted By: PeakieRocket[/cite]Programming error by the makers of the OS

They allow multiple votes from one pc - i've just made a load of votes for Elliot and moved the percentage for Randolph down from 70% to 68%.

Reckon someone who likes Randolph has just sat there and made endless votes for him.