Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Last three songs on your i-Pod shuffle

Comments

• How Bizarre - OMC
    Move On Now - Hard Fi
    Buck Rodgers - Feeder
  • i'm on lily allen - shame for you, once and never again - the long blondes, turn on me - the shins

i've only got 5 albums on this playlist
  • Right then you & me Rose & Crown outside now ! :-)

P.S. ROSE&CROWN are sorted for Whammies at home yet ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]It's funny really - I bet everyone is secretly hoping that someone picks up on their three (made up) tunes and says something like "wow - haven't you got excellent taste?!", when in fact nobody gives a monkeys because they're all too busy trying to make up three of their own.

My latest three

1. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - Black Sabbath
    2. Heaven knows I'm miserable now - The Smiths
    3. Anything by Radiohead

(These are all on my "Jeez, I'm depressed" playlist)

My thoughts exactly hence my listing....
  • edited January 2007
    Nah, I reckon you were the only one telling the truth!
    ;o)
  • you two are miserable aint ya, why would people lie?
  • misery is off-its middle name..
  • mine were, and i'm not proud:

out of space - prodigy
    i'm still in love with you - al green
    everywhere - fleetwood mac
  • indeed. i find it really interesting knowing what other people are listening to. insight into people's character. whether you know them or not. music says a lot about a person i think. in a good way.
  • Not quite Curb_It ...... but I am now currently listening to "My Friend Of Misery" by Metallica, which was proceded by "Alcoholic" by Starsailor and "Good Times, Bad Times" by Led Zeppelin - so I'm certainly getting there!

Honest, I am. I can't understand why nobody believes me.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]indeed. i find it really interesting knowing what other people are listening to. insight into people's character. whether you know them or not. music says a lot about a person i think. in a good way.

What do my (honest) insights into my MP3 contents tell you about me then?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]The very fact that it exists is a crime against Jeebers. I wouldn't say it's underrated.[/quote]

Ha ha the old attacking the music of the young. Get over it. 95% of music is rubbish. It's just we can't agree on which 5% is OK.[/quote]

I take my lead from Jeebers on this one. If he wanted drum and bass to be appreciated he'd have said the talentless shall inheret the earth rather than the meek (who are another shower of pricks, but who am I to question the omnipotent)?

*checks tonights TV schedules*

Hang on, the talentless have, in fact, inhereted the earth. Fair play. As you were.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Drum & Bass is some of the worse music I have ever heard, in fact the next twat who asks me for it on Friday night is gonna get a slap. Total Shite no lyrics too fast to dance to unless you have just downed a cocktail of pink champagne speed mixed with Charlie.

BTW I have visions of all you guys sitting at your desks with your IPOD's on. I would never get away with that where I work.

Just because you can't mix DnB is no reason to knock it ketters *insert winkey smiley here*

Mine were:
    The zephyr song - red hot chilli peppers
    Lounge act - Nivarna
    Bad company live at heltaskelta
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]indeed. i find it really interesting knowing what other people are listening to. insight into people's character. whether you know them or not. music says a lot about a person i think. in a good way.

What do my (honest) insights into my MP3 contents tell you about me then?
    nothing scientific or anything that no one else couldn't see, well from the songs that you have honestly selected at random that i know, i can see that you are a rock lover at heart.

metallica etc. melodic rock, but then mixed in with more gentler pop rock ie starsailor

the titles of the tracks you have honestly selected at random seem to be melancholy, which reflects your persona of a miserable git when sober :-)
  • right then i just pressed shuffle on mine

Bright blue Rose - christy moore
    Dont cha - You're Fit CD - some crappy CD i bought for gym workouts
    All Along watchtower - sung by weller
  • Suzi: very good, that made me laugh!
    But I must pick you up on one point. I'm a miserable git full stop - drunk or sober!
    ;o)
  • Shame on you all

Red Red Robin
    Valley Floyd Road
    Agadoo
  • 1. In Your Eyes - Kylie
    2. Stay (Faraway, so Close) - U2
    3. Patience - Take That

Yes, I am a bloke, yes I am ashamed, yes, I wish I hadn't bothered!
  • Baggy Trousers - Madness
    Waiting for a star to fall - Boy meets girl
    All the Lazy Dykes - Morrissey

Ho Hum...
  • Leaving on a Jet Plane - John Denver
    The Show - Girls Aloud
    Father and Daughter - Paul Simon

were the next 3 just in case anyone is intrested.....
  • Sponsored links:

• I am on a bit of a country kick at the moment, the last 3 on my i-pod were

my wife ran off with my best friend, and i sure do miss him - Chuck Waggon & His Missing Thumbs
    i hate every bone in her body, except mine - Randy Mulecock
    i wouldn't take her to a dog fight, ('cause i'm afraid she'd win) - Barnie Rizzle

....honestly
  • The first three this morning are...

Find the Colour - Feeder

Desdemona - Marc Bolan

Dazed and Confused - Led Zepplin
  • Lots of people talk and few of them know, soul of a woman was created below .................
  • Lunchtime Shuffle...

What would happen - Meredith Brooks

It Never entered my mind - Miles Davis Quartet

It's beginning to get to me - Snow Patrol
  • Lunchtime Shuffle eh at the desk was it ..? You are a bad lad Valley M
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Lunchtime Shuffle eh at the desk was it ..? You are a bad lad Valley M

I had an early morning shuffle and I'll probably have a late afternoon shuffle as well...at the desk in front of my colleagues
  • Bumpety bump

Had a serious Old Skool classic trio on the train this morning that prompted me to reserrect this thread !

N-Trance - Set you free
    Livin Joy - Don't stop movin
    JX - Son of a Gun

Gran Canaria 1996 here we come !!
  • Lady D'Arbanville - Cat Stevens
    Stay Together - Suede
    The Last Song - Foo Fighters

Pheww ... wasn't too bad
  • Your Silent Face - New Order
    So Little Time - Diana Dors!
    This Is Just A Modern Rock Song - Belle & Sebastian

I do have loads of new music honest