Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Transfer latest

edited January 2007 in Rumours
Rosenburg has signed for Werder Bremen:
wportinlife.com

Sounds like Everton will give Sheff Weds the £3M they want for Bougherra. Dynamo Moscow have agreed to cancel Smertin's contract but he still hasn't signed for Fulham, but presumably will.

The only firm links for us are Julian Gray and Stefano Seedorf and possibly young Nigerian midfielder Kevin Amuneke.

Is that it that we know of?

Comments

• Just a thought ....

... I wonder if this young "Nigerian" midfielder Amuneke is just Pards' attempt to rebrand Mr Lisbie?
    Will we ever see both Super Kevs together?
  • Plenty of rumours coming out of West Ham that Darren Bent will be swapped for Sherringham/Zamora/Mullens also HH to WH.

If this is true it's lucky that we support the club and not the manager & players or we would be going to Upton Park and they'd be coming to the Valley.

It seems ridiculous selling any of our players to WH when we are in a relegation fight with them.

But then it's only rumours
  • don't no th amount of goals HH has gifted our opposition could well b a good call
  • In the Independent article with pardew the other day he firmly stated we are not selling Bent. It was quite a large paragraph about it so feel fairly confident thats just rubbish paper talk. thank god.
  • Unless DB indicates that he wants to go, i don't think we would sell him, and if we did it certainly shouldn't be to west ham. Imagine DB's goals get them out of trouble and we go down.

The unfortunate thing is that there a couple of players at west ham that I think would be good signings for us but west ham probably wouldn't want to sell to us for the same reason.