Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Valley Pitch Hire; May 4th-24th.2009.

Dunno if yous guys remember, but acouple of years back some of you played at The Valley.
Seeing as I'm seriously thinking about giving up on all things CAFC I would like to play (probably very badly) on the hallowed turf.
Noticed in the programme last night that the pitch is for hire on the above dates;
Anyone interested ?

Comments

• Im sure its quite expensive to hire?

I think Charlton Life got quite a good ratethrough some special grace and favours.
  • [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Dunno if yous guys remember, but acouple of years back some of you played at The Valley.
    How could you forget that?!
  • It costs £3,500 to hire.

I plan to organise another Charity Day in May 2010.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]It costs £3,500 to hire.

Should I start training now?

:-)
  • [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Dunno if yous guys remember, but acouple of years back some of you played at The Valley.
    Seeing as I'm seriously thinking about giving up on all things CAFC I would like to play (probably very badly) on the hallowed turf.
    Noticed in the programme last night that the pitch is for hire on the above dates;
    Anyone interested ?

if we can get it cheap (i mean very cheap) i would love to join you!

Can't you organise it before then....?

At my age, I might not be able to keep playing up until then ....... ;o)

Yes but then it was a premier League pitch,must be cheaper now its a Div3 pitch