Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Delete my account on CL

How do I delete my account on here CharltonLifers?

Comments

• How do I delete my account on here CharltonLifers?
    I know where you are coming from mate. 
    I done the same myself  a couple of years ago. 

Just take a couple of weeks of and you will feel much better 

Cheers mate 👍
  • edited January 2021
    You write a nice letter to AFKA and beg to be his humble servant.

• @Dazzler21 No offence mate but just fed up with the negative comments. It's a marathon not a sprint with what TS Bowyer Jacko and Gallen are building. Just wish people who would recognise that we are lucky to have a football club to support and talk about.
    U say its a marathon not a sprint, but if we dont get out of League 1 this season we are gonna lose more players not be able to offer better contracts(due to wage cap) and be even mote restricted on transfers for next season and TS cant build then.

We NEED to get out of league 1 this season or risk being stuck here for a number of seasons, next year, the championship clubs coming down are gonna have a big advantage, having better players already and not needing to add loads of players adding to their wage cap.

• Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:
    You write a nice letter to AFKA and beg to be his humble servant.

Allegedly a cock pick helps smooth the process.
  • @Dazzler21 No offence mate but just fed up with the negative comments. It's a marathon not a sprint with what TS Bowyer Jacko and Gallen are building. Just wish people who would recognise that we are lucky to have a football club to support and talk about.
    Negativity, Charlton fans I'm not having that.
  • Bye felicia
    So’s charltonlife. So why are you giving up so soon?
    Building? We’re going backwards 
  • Doing a trump moment here, I didn't watch the game so only following on here but to hear Bowyer saying he doesn't care about Maddison being injured is just wow blowing. I still think he is the man for the job but he needs results quickly but no manager should talk about his players like that. Forgive me Lifers, Like everyone else here I just want our football club to be successful again 🔴⚪️
  • Put your login details up, we’ll get your account closed down for ya...
  • Fumbluff said:
    Put your login details up, we’ll get your account closed down for ya...
    Not going anywhere! Just had a moment
  • Sponsored links:

As you’ve put yourself as Bowyers no 1 fan, you don’t have to leave. We will just ignore you. An don’t give me the loyalty shout, his loyalty to his players, has displayed it means nothing to him. 
  • PSA if you really do want your account deleted, we can do that, but we'd prefer not to if possible. If you've just got the hump and need some time away so you don't go off on one and say something that will get you permanently banned, contact the mods and we can put you on a time limited temporary ban.
  • aliwibble said:
    PSA if you really do want your account deleted, we can do that, but we'd prefer not to if possible. If you've just got the hump and need some time away so you don't go off on one and say something that will get you permanently banned, contact the mods and we can put you on a time limited temporary ban.
    Course I don't want to leave CharltonLife. Had a moment and regretted it as soon as I sent it. Apologies again!
  • Oh that was general advice for everybody, not just you @SouthLondonisRed
  • aliwibble said:
    PSA if you really do want your account deleted, we can do that, but we'd prefer not to if possible. If you've just got the hump and need some time away so you don't go off on one and say something that will get you permanently banned, contact the mods and we can put you on a time limited temporary ban.
    Course I don't want to leave CharltonLife. Had a moment and regretted it as soon as I sent it. Apologies again!
    Too late. I've forwarded your application to MillwallLife already  :D
  • aliwibble said:
    Too late. I've forwarded your application to MillwallLife already  :D
    Who?
  • edited January 2021
    @Dazzler21 No offence mate but just fed up with the negative comments. It's a marathon not a sprint with what TS Bowyer Jacko and Gallen are building. Just wish people who would recognise that we are lucky to have a football club to support and talk about.
    With respect, it’s football in 2021 surrounded by social media, 24 hour sport news and supporters / the general population with very low attention spans. Whether you like it or not  (and I don’t like it very much), it is a sprint these days and, where Charlton are concerned, it got even faster when Thomas came in and saved the club. Where are you going to go for some sensibility? I hear Twitter is renowned for it’s patience and positivity and the Facebook group is apparently packed full of sensible well rounded chaps....

edit-good to see you are staying. Aside from lots of hot air tonight, which I have contributed to, I would say that CL is about as sensible and balanced as it gets...
    At moments like these most normal people would just order something on the internet they don’t need, can’t afford and know the Mrs wiill be in their ear as soon as she spots it.
    Try it.
  • aliwibble said:
    So, just after the sympathy vote eh, what some people do for a couple of likes ;)

I have no life without this forum.