Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

sunday rumours

edited January 2007 in Rumours
all from the ever so reliable notw.
greg halford- whoever is gonna pay the highest between us and west ham, (so we know where he is going unless parkinson and kinsella can influence him).
dean bouzanis- liverpool are set to sign the 16 year old keeper also trailed by charlton.
alexandre song- 19 year old arsenal midfielder set for a loan deal to charlton until end of season. he has turned down deals at bolton and west brom.
collins john- fulham are desparate to offload him. he turned down watford. wigan, charlton and sheff utd are eyeing a loan deal.
john fortune- set for £1m move to west ham.

and finally from the mirror, west ham to offer £17m for darren bent.
probably a load of bs, but i'd fancy collins john and that song til the end of season.

Comments

• Say Darren is worth £10m then West Ham will be paying £7m to ensure Premiership survival as such a move will condemn us and give them a better chance of survival. Cheap at double the price.
  • £1m for fortune is a deffo wind up,.

Mirror has hammers making a £17m bid for Bent.

I stand by what I said before . Do give 2 f's how much they offer we should not sell to the team directly above in the relegation fight.
  • If Collins John turned down Watford and it comes to a choice between us, Wigan and Sheff Utd then surely he'll come to us as he won't want to move up north.
  • Collins John would be a decent signing and make a good partner for DB imo.