Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Unable to log in to Sky Sports website via Virgin Media

edited January 2021 in Troubleshooting
I was going to watch the Liverpool game on the laptop last night.
I have Sky Sports via Virgin Media and if you have TV Go/Anywhere (I think it's called) you can watch on a number of devices, so I can watch on TV, laptop or mobile.
But I couldn't log in via the laptop last night, my son tried on his and he couldn't either.
I ended up watching on the mobile via the Sky Sports app.

Is anyone else on Virgin Media having the same issue or can you please try and log in to see, if you're unaware?
I'm presuming there's a fault with the Sky Sports website logging in process.
It doesn't say the password is wrong and I also changed the password just in case.
It appears to accept the password but just returns to the log in screen.

Comments

• edited January 2021
    sky go is fucked, managed to get the cricket on by simply ignoring the error messages and having the sky go app full screen. But looks like it's an issue for everyone. They added an update that seems to be a dud. 
  • Definitely looks like there is an issue with the Sky GO app

I've just managed to login yet when I went to select the Cricket to watch I got multiple error messages and was kicked out

I'm with Sky Broadband so doesnt look like its your Provider
  • CL rides to the rescue again.
    Thanks guys, that saved me hours of unnecessary investigations/phone calls etc.
  • CL rides to the rescue again.
    Thanks guys, that saved me hours of unnecessary investigations/phone calls etc.
    Thanks to you too CE for saving me endless amounts of panic when the error appeared for me
  • I've never been able to watch sky sports on the virgin go app so have always just used the sky sports app with its option to log in with virgin mobile.
    Thought that was the norm?
  • I've never been able to watch sky sports on the virgin go app so have always just used the sky sports app with its option to log in with virgin mobile.
    Thought that was the norm?
    You are correct, I wasn't attempting to watch Sky Sports on the virgin go app.
    I was attempting to watch Sky Sports on the Sky Sports website, signing in via the Virgin Media option.
  • Just logged in successfully :smile: