Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 2-2 Swindon

many thanks to 96 Lifers who gave marks and to Leuth for not commenting

Comments

• Interesting to look at the goal times. We are being outscored 15-19 in the first half while outscoring our opponents 22-13 in the second half.
  • Interesting to look at the goal times. We are being outscored 15-19 in the first half while outscoring our opponents 22-13 in the second half.
    Bowyer deliberately leaving his big guns on the bench, to bring on as impact subs...

or... Bowyer getting his starting team and tactics wrong and having to correct this at or soon after half time
    Bowyer deliberately leaving his big guns on the bench, to bring on as impact subs...

or... Bowyer getting his starting team and tactics wrong and having to correct this at or soon after half time

I think it's a combination of the two but regularly going behind in games is not a good habit to get into, especially as we rarely seem to come back to win after going behind, as Golfie has told us many times.
  • Didn't Ronnie hit the post too, or was that too early to count?
  • Pedro45 said:
    Didn't Ronnie hit the post too, or was that too early to count?
    It was saved by the keeper onto the post, so I assume it counts as on target
  • Pedro45 said:
    Didn't Ronnie hit the post too, or was that too early to count?
    It was saved by the keeper onto the post, so I assume it counts as on target
    Correct
  • Didn't Schwartz put one past the post too?