Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

O'Dea, Oh Dear

: - )

Comments

• Hopefully this isn't a sign of things to come!
  • i got this on a text from some donut last night.

having been out all day yesterday and not knowing any football scores I wondered what the hell he was on about and put it down to drunken loutish behaviour then remembered it was our Henry.
    :-)
  • Your not big, your not clever, and your not funny.

• [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Your not big, your not clever, and your not funny.

: - )
  • Jockball = pub football. Fact.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Jockball = pub football. Fact.

oh come on georgie samaras, david weir, christian dailly,pedro mendes and kenny miller would all make it in the championship ;-)
  • edited March 2009
    True, so would Majid Bougherra...
  • Total pub football bar the odd player (Brown, Ferguson when hes on form)

Spoke to a mate who went yesterday he said he'd never met so many English at a Rangers game before (Loads of Pompey & Liverpool)
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]_45569216_odeajoy282.jpg

Right Adam, thats you off the xmas card list.

Thats offensive to my eyes
  • Sponsored links:

• Pub football? You mean like league one?
  • sorry mate.. being irish and cathloic its compulsery to follow celtic... ;-)
  • Best way to deal with Annoying Texts is to ignore them I have found eh Henry :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Best way to deal with Annoying Texts is to ignore them I have found eh Henry :-)

I promise not to bother you again until the end of the season : - )
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]sorry mate.. being irish and cathloic its compulsery to follow celtic... ;-)

Try telling that to my future irish catholic wife who follows the Gers, like a sensible person.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]sorry mate.. being irish and cathloic its compulsery to follow celtic... ;-)

Try telling that to my future irish catholic wife who follows the Gers, like a sensible person.

That what she is telling you now, wait until you got the ring on. ;-0
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]sorry mate.. being irish and cathloic its compulsery to follow celtic... ;-)

That what she is telling you now, wait until you got the ring on. ;-0

It will be the quickest divorce in history then, mind you, if she did go to a celtic home game, she would probably be the only real irish person there!!!!
  • my sisters mother in law is protestant and supports celtic.. shes from glasgow her dad didnt talk to her for the last few years of his life... sad..
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]my sisters mother in law is protestant and supports celtic.. shes from glasgow her dad didnt talk to her for the last few years of his life... sad..

I've met some prods who support celtic, and visa versa.

There was an article many moons ago in a football mag about a catholic priest in Glasgow, who was an ST holder at Ibrox, bet he was popular with his congregation?
  • edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]my sisters mother in law is protestant and supports celtic.. shes from glasgow her dad didnt talk to her for the last few years of his life... sad..

I've met some prods who support celtic, and visa versa.

There was an article many moons ago in a football mag about a catholic priest in Glasgow, who was an ST holder at Ibrox, bet he was popular with his congregation?

Remember that. I think he was trying to make a point.

Anyway how did religion get into a thread about Celtic defeating Rangers again?

Let's not go down that dead end again
  • Sponsored links:

• have been to parkhead a few times, amazing atmosphere the football is quite poor but the crowd makes up for it. always been charlton first then celtic, never got into the whole hatred part, welcomed JJ with open arms ;-)