Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where's my moral dilemma thread

edited March 2009 in Troubleshooting
gone?

Comments

• its been moved because basically some people have no idea how to interact properly.

Quite ironic for a 'moral' thread
  • That's a shame I was looking forward to reading it.
  • millwall fans causing trouble **shock horror**
  • I'd just like to point out that my interaction capabilities were open and amicable, and in no way confrontational.

GH loved it too. It was like being tickled in the naughty places.
  • oohaah - I contest that. Trouble? Nah.....aggressive negotiations.

Ironically, I was actually in the middle of typing something that followed the lines of "apologies if i AM wrong about your relatives". Didn't get as far as posing it. And now he's going to hate me.
  • i was joking groucho78... only banter we all love it!!
  • Peace! I blame Suz for fighting Millwalls corner. If it hadn't happened, i'd not have come here to look what it was all about. GH wouldn't have crapped his spleen, and we'd all still be chatting about moral dilemmas til Wossy starts later.

An delightful afternoons entertainment methinks.

Now where's that Spurs slag Johnboy?.....
  • Shame you didn't get your apology out sooner, Groucho.

You shouldn't have called him a liar - that was out of order and I'm sure that on reflection you regret it.

People are bound to get wound up where their family are concerned.

We live and learn. On here we try to live, laugh, love and be happy into the bargain.

I hope you understand.
  • [cite]Posted By: Groucho78MFC[/cite]Peace! I blame Suz for fighting Millwalls corner. If it hadn't happened, i'd not have come here to look what it was all about. GH wouldn't have crapped his spleen, and we'd all still be chatting about moral dilemmas til Wossy starts later.

An delightful afternoons entertainment methinks.

Now where's that Spurs slag Johnboy?.....

Coo-ey, did someone call?