Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Member?

How do you become a Member of this forum. I cannot find a link anywhere and a mate wants to join. It is a bit Kafkaesque!

Comments

• Yep, new memberships are on hold til everything's calmed down a bit. There's not been a discussion lately amongst the mods as to exactly when we'll be in a position to open back up, but my guess would be it won't be until any court cases are dealt with. That's just personal opinion rather than a prediction though.
  • How do you become a Member of this forum. I cannot find a link anywhere and a mate wants to join. It is a bit Kafkaesque!
    Has he sacrificed a goat and smeared his naked chest with "ESI out" using the blood

New rules to prove complete loyalty
  • edited September 2020
    Any new member needs to know the secret handshake.
  • Any change in this position on membership?
  • Sponsored links:

• How do you become a Member of this forum. I cannot find a link anywhere and a mate wants to join. It is a bit Kafkaesque!
    Everything you need to know can be found here.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_transplantation

Who would want farnell transplanted on to them ?
    Can you keep a secret?  :wink:

• Yes.
    What's the 380 ?
  • Yes.
    What's the 380 ?
    I'd have to shoot you if I told you.  :smile:

• Oggy Red said:
    Yes.
    What's the 380 ?
    I'd have to shoot you if I told you.  :smile:

Bloody good shot from there to Sittingbourne if you can......
    We reopened it when the takeover was confirmed. It was only ever a temporary measure.

If you apply to join @Doomer Jon we’ll give it consideration:-)
  • What I want to know is when can I spend my 7,007 Charlton Life Points, and what can I get from them?

How many points for a promote? 
  • What I want to know is when can I spend my 7,007 Charlton Life Points, and what can I get from them?

How many points for a promote? 
    Apply for the Clique loyalty card.

You get 3 extra points on a match day, if Charlton win. :smile:

• edited November 2020
    Getting in is easy, but like the Mafia, “You Can Never Leave”.........  Some say people have been barrred..... not true.... they are under the new M25 extended lanes.
  • Can someone help? My brother applied for membership of the site Dec.2020.He was refused permission. After seeing that you were taking new members he tried to log in again, only to get Permission denied again. At 68 years of age and a lifetime supporter I don't think he will be any trouble. Is there someone he can contact? Thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Suggest you Private message AFKABartram as a mod he may be able to tell you why .... he’s permission denied....
  • redeye said:
    Can someone help? My brother applied for membership of the site Dec.2020.He was refused permission. After seeing that you were taking new members he tried to log in again, only to get Permission denied again. At 68 years of age and a lifetime supporter I don't think he will be any trouble. Is there someone he can contact? Thanks.
    His name isnt John West is it? 
    Or Pinkeye?
  • @Dazzler21 somes ones at the front door. 
    Here’s your big chance dont blow it, unless that helps you achieve your ambition of course! 😉👍💪
  • Hi @redeye click on ‘Inbox’ at the top of your screen and I’ve sent you a private message to reply to