Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Congrats to our Ledge

Said on another thread that he has completed his Knowledge.

Well done that man for sticking it out. I hope all the hard work will be worth it.

Comments

• Well done sir :)
  • Nice one Ledge top man
  • edited March 2009
    he wont come on here now its south of the river (one 4 the oldies)
  • good man ledge here comes the bucks quality news
  • thanks all.

been a long ole slog November 05 I started. BUT will be worth it I am sure.
  • Nice one Ledge. Even more impressive seeing as you cant find your way out of a paper bag...
  • Well done that man.
  • Good effort.
  • BDLBDL
    edited March 2009
    Well done Ledge - Get on to GBH for some tips.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Well done Ledge - Get on to GBH for some tips.[/quote]

KP is someone i am in contact with anyway - no doubt he'll give me words of wisdom
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Nice one Ledge. Even more impressive seeing as you cant find your way out of a paper bag...[/quote]

such a funny ****
  • First fare for free Ledge. Isn't that traditional? If so I am on the corner of Victoria Steet and Wesley St........... in Hamilton, Bermuda :-)
  • edited March 2009
    bet he uses sat nav now like all other cabbies ;-) seriously well done m8
  • good luck to you mate. not a great time to be joining that game to be honest, family have been struggling and been upping hours. But i'm sure it will turn at some point.

Expect you to turn up 10 mins late tomorrow now !
  • Well done Ledge!

Perhaps you can get a regular gig transporting our away support :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Nice one Ledge. Even more impressive seeing as you cant find your way out of a paper bag...

Sounds like the perfect job ;-)
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Nice one Ledge. Even more impressive seeing as you cant find your way out of a paper bag...

such a funny ****

Got the **** part right!!!
  • Well done mate.
  • nice one......
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Well done Ledge!

Perhaps you can get a regular gig transporting our away support :-)

ha ha like it len!!
  • Well done mate.
    About bloody time...........
    ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Nice one Arf
  • [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]First fare for free Ledge. Isn't that traditional? If so I am on the corner of Victoria Steet and Wesley St........... in Hamilton, Bermuda :-)

It certainly is. Most cabbies usually take the money and donate to Gt Ormond St
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]bet he uses sat nav now like all other cabbies ;-) seriously well done m8

only out in the sticks mate

[cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]good luck to you mate. not a great time to be joining that game to be honest, family have been struggling and been upping hours. But i'm sure it will turn at some point.

Expect you to turn up 10 mins late tomorrow now !

Not decided whether to give up work yet. Got my teeth into a big project at the moment and don't want to leave it half way through and stitch up friends at work. Should be finished by September so will probably go then but do some weekends etc to keep my eye in.
  • Congrats Arf.

Plenty of time to chose your wheels now......
  • Well done, Ledge. Hope you won't mind taking passengers South of the River ;-)
  • Well done Arf.

Big Pun
  • Well done fella
  • Well played Arf mate.
  • Great news Arf, bet you can't wait to pick up the BBM!

(Big Black Moneybox!)
  • Well done Ledge..

112_0710_09z%2Bferrari_secret_history%2Btaxi_driver_de_niro-thumb.jpg
  • Well done Ledge...