Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

10 Championship clubs hit with a transfer embargo

Birmingham City, Blackburn Rovers, Cardiff City, Coventry City, Derby, Huddersfield Town, Luton Town, Reading, Sheffield Wednesday and Stoke City were all hit with a registration ban at the end of last month

The report goes on to say that Huddersfield have now been removed from that list, with Stoke expected to follow soon.

The Wendies whining again when they got off last season and had the lesser charge of 12 points this season halved!

Comments

• edited April 2021
    Reading fan I know says they are expecting a points deduction for next season.
  • I've certainly seen comments about most of the 10 and 'unusual' accounting practices - certainly Wendies, Derby, Reading and Brum. Maybe a few more of them
  • I bet Lee will be chuffed hearing Brum having a ban.
  • I bet Lee will be chuffed hearing Brum having a ban.
    Groundhog day, almost. At least he's been well trained to deal with it.

• A transfer embargo when the window is shut...utterly pointless 
    Sheffield Weds couldn't possibly be properly punished. For anything!
    Those clubs are not allowed fans attending either, so at least itl hit them in the pocket too... 
  • What's the point anyway. A transfer ban is an absolute a waste of time between Feb 1st & June 1st. Bet hardly any of those 10 clubs will still be under a transfer embargo when the transfer window re-opens in the summer.

Just more pointless posturing by the EFL - all mouth & no trousers.

As you can see, I'm still fuming from the news today that Lincoln have reopened their training ground today as the positive tests have now been confirmed as being on the 27th March & therefore have gone past the 10 day self isolation period......and therefore no reason AT ALL to call off tonight game.

But we all knew that though.....didnt we.
    Why can't I 'like' multiple times? You can keep on moaning about this without me asking you to give it a rest. The EFL are Eternal F****** Losers.
  • Sponsored links:

• What's the point anyway. A transfer ban is an absolute a waste of time between Feb 1st & June 1st. Bet hardly any of those 10 clubs will still be under a transfer embargo when the transfer window re-opens in the summer.

Just more pointless posturing by the EFL - all mouth & no trousers.

As you can see, I'm still fuming from the news today that Lincoln have reopened their training ground today as the positive tests have now been confirmed as being on the 27th March & therefore have gone past the 10 day self isolation period......and therefore no reason AT ALL to call off tonight game.

But we all knew that though.....didnt we.
    Why can't I 'like' multiple times? You can keep on moaning about this without me asking you to give it a rest. The EFL are Eternal F****** Losers.
    Oi, get a room you two! Or save it for next Christmas dinner together :smiley:

• Oggy Red said:
    I bet Lee will be chuffed hearing Brum having a ban.
    Groundhog day, almost. At least he's been well trained to deal with it.

That's his excuses sorted for next season.