Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lockdown rows/disagreements

The builder's argument at the pub today reminded me, I've barely seen a good row for ages.
A few weeks ago the wife was complaining at the size of her Hunter's chicken portion.
I said it's ok my sweetness I'll have the smallest chicken breast, but she carried on moaning.
I repeated I'll have the smallest breast, but no she was still moaning.
I said in the scheme of things it's really nothing to stress about, but she still carried on moaning.

So I sat down for dinner and she was still moaning and insisted on showing me her portion on her plate.
I grabbed the chicken breast in exasperation and tried to replace it with mine.
She pulled her plate away. The chicken breast I tried to put/lob on her plate ended up on the table, with copious amounts of BBQ sauce splashing everywhere.
She went out in the garden for about an hour.
I washed all the clean clothes on the backs of chairs, the table cloth etc etc.
She didn't talk to me for 2 days :smile:
She laughs about it now.

Comments

• A whole heap more going on there than a slightly small portion of chicken.
    Sure as eggs is eggs that won't be the last time...
    Good luck CE, do you have a tin hat? Flak jacket? Full body chain mail?
  • Billy_Mix said:
    A whole heap more going on there than a slightly small portion of chicken.
    Sure as eggs is eggs that won't be the last time...
    Good luck CE, do you have a tin hat? Flak jacket? Full body chain mail?
    No, nothing else going on, although we had both had a couple of glasses of wine.
  • edited April 2021
    Moved into my new place, and was all going well, until I started getting woken up, a lot, in the middle of the night, by some neighbour's windchimes. Windchimes is not a fair description though, these are more like tubular bells.

I first jokingly asked the neighbourhood group if whoever had them could take them down - nothing.
    I then messaged them directly asking if they could take them down - they did
    A couple weeks ago they decided to put them back up. My fury went from 0-10 in seconds.

I complained to the council, and they have received a letter, so I got a phone call on Friday asking if it was me, and then they started moaning that I could have "asked them nicely" first. I said I don't have time to be messaging people every time I am woken up by the fact they are inconsiderate, and they then said they would take them down and I hung up. 

Lots of other neighbours have had problems with them, nothing serious, just not giving a shit about anyone but themselves. 

It is Monday, the windchimes are still up.
  • The builder's argument at the pub today reminded me, I've barely seen a good row for ages.
    A few weeks ago the wife was complaining at the size of her Hunter's chicken portion.
    I said it's ok my sweetness I'll have the smallest chicken breast, but she carried on moaning.
    I said in the scheme of things it's really nothing to stress about, but she still carried on moaning.

So I sat down for dinner and she was still moaning and insisted on showing me her portion on her plate.
    She pulled her plate away. The chicken breast I tried to put/lob on her plate ended up on the table, with copious amounts of BBQ sauce splashing everywhere.
    She laughs about it now.
    I assume you ate her chicken as well?
  • The builder's argument at the pub today reminded me, I've barely seen a good row for ages.

She laughs about it now.
    I assume you ate her chicken as well?
    As long as it is within the sanctity of their marriage vows...  
  • Haven't had a row for a while but will start a few now the pubs are open so I can " go for a walk" 
  • Sponsored links:

She laughs about it now.
    Cool story bro'...........
  • I'm sure there must be a joke in the thread title about row locks but I'm buggered if I can think of it.

She laughs about it now.
    Cool story bro'...........
    Mate you told us all about your dating life....
  • _MrDick said:
    I long for the day where the missus doesn’t talk to me for 2 days 🙄
    Marry a Brasilian, you'll have peace very quickly.