Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Progress ?? - should be an interesting read

Comments

• with Waggy's article appearing on the website today I sense an assault on us fans to try and brainwash us that things are better than we imagined and that Parky is indeed the man to save us. I'm beginning to think that for Parky to go there will need to be a protest against his tenure. Problem is I think a lot of fans think that 'well, he's only been appointed until the end of the season so he's off anyway so no need to rock the boat'. I'm beginning to think they will be disappointed.
  • Sadly, I dont think he is going anywhere soon....Blind faith in my opinion
  • progress report..........must be a very small paragraph and the rest of the 2 pages taken up with pictures or, more hopefully, and advert for the job of Charlton manager.

just in case Steve Waggort doesn't manage to ge himself a copy I'll list Parky's progress here for him to read

'nuff said.
  • Spin--------------------spin --------------------spin.

PROGRESS ? DONT TALK UTTER SHIT.

trying to take people for mugs.
  • I've just posted an opinion similar to that of 'LargeAddick' on the O.S. forum. Remains to be seen if it gets published!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]progress report..........must be a very small paragraph and the rest of the 2 pages taken up with pictures or, more hopefully, and advert for the job of Charlton manager.

just in case Steve Waggort doesn't manage to ge himself a copy I'll list Parky's progress here for him to read

'nuff said.[/quote]

agreed
  • Progress?!! Do me a favour!! 2 wins in 25 games is not progress. F*ck off Parky!