Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Berrocca

edited March 2009 in Not Sports Related
Been using this stuff for a few years now, and I have to say is the best hangover preventer/cure known to man.

If you remember when you get in, drop one in a glass of water before crashing out and you will see a marked improvement when you wake up in your mood, alternatively do one in the morning and you will feel a lift in spirits and capabilities within the hour.

I should be on comission from them.

Only thing is it turns your piss green

Comments

• I use the cheaper sainsburys "Revive" option,just as good but this turns your piss flourescent orange
  • I will have to try that one, one word of advice. Don't ever, no matter how funny you think it will be, evr eat one or encourage anyone else to eat one.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I will have to try that one, one word of advice. Don't ever, no matter how funny you think it will be, evr eat one or encourage anyone else to eat one.[/quote]

Is there a story there?
  • A mate at work used to have one every day. Did the drinks run one morning and got him a sparkling water rather than still... it wasnt pretty

Dicko - I'd be pretty worried if it turns your piss bright green!
  • Nah it's normal mate

Those things are packed full of vitamins and minerals, and your body only takes what it needs so dings the rest out via your wee wee. Thts what the exciting colouring is all about, totally normal.

And yes there is a story behind it. It involves young men being stoopid and daring each other to do things. Fat Chelsea Luke did about five in one go, all the orange foam coming out of his mouth made him look like something from a horror film.
  • Is that the stuff with the advert involving people on treadmills?.

That is a piece of TV that makes me feel violent.
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Is that the stuff with the advert involving people on treadmills?.

That is a piece of TV that makes me feel violent.

Yeah, not sure what that's all about mate!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I will have to try that one, one word of advice. Don't ever, no matter how funny you think it will be, evr eat one or encourage anyone else to eat one.

Seen that done like an ectoplasm orange vomit ....... not funny at all!
  • I hate the treadmills Berrocca thing... well and truely ripped off from Ok Go video that won a load of MTV awards a few years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI

But yeah i always have a berroca in the morning now and an ecanaisia at night, as since we've had the baby i seemed to be picking up all sorts of colds and coughs from her.
  • Ecan what? Whats that all about?

Know the feeling about colds and stuff though... sitting here now snotting and sniffing
  • Sponsored links:

• echincea ?
  • As MrOne Lung correctly spells it... It's a herbal thing, normally i'd laugh at taking herbal remedies but since taking them i've not picked up any oth the germs she brings into the house.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6231190.stm