Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where's Pete Tong 1?

haven't seen him post in a while

Comments

• I suspect it's all gone wrong
  • where's Soundas too? not seen him post for a while either.
  • soundas went when it kicked off the other week, said he wouldnt he back that he had enough i think. has fishnets ban finished yet or was it a life ban?
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]soundas went when it kicked off the other week, said he wouldnt he back that he had enough i think. has fishnets ban finished yet or was it a life ban?

Fishnets ban was permanent I think, I've seen him since, he doesnt miss us :-(, soundas was a self imposed veto.
  • wheres the elvis gig tomoz mate?
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]wheres the elvis gig tomoz mate?

Acacia Hall, Dartford, the old Wellcome club.
  • cost? sorry might try and bend the missus arm to get a pass out for the night.
  • £12.50 upfront or £15 on the door, he told me a few left yesterday, if you want some I can ask him to put them aside?

68 Comeback Night
  • where abouts is it mate ive herd of it but never been there? nice place? good bar etc?
  • DA9DA9
    edited March 2009
    If you know where the KFC is in Dartford, its over the road opposite the church, its a big function hall upstairs, bars decent enough.

Map

If you do make it, I'll be the non musician sitting next to Elvis, doing backing vocals and bashing a tamberine...lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Why did Soundas knock it on the head?
  • My take on it, was that he was offended by a fellow lifer inferring that he was racist, due to comments that he made that could have been worded better.