Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

JJ Scores for Finland against Wales

GET IN!

Comments

• Woohoo.
    Wales 0. Charlton 1.

(Well, sort of)
  • Can we get him on loan?
  • He scored a good goal!
  • Blimey Litmanen still turning out at International level as well as Forrsell. Certainly a side with 'experience'...
  • 15,000 attendance!
    Do the Welsh actually WANT a football team?

Must be embarassing for the likes of Bellamy who usually plays in front of twice that or more for his club.
  • 2-0 - Wales out the WC qualifiers.
  • I for one will be sad that Bellamy will be denied the opportunity to showcase his talents at the Finals.
    Odious pr1ck.
  • typical JJ goal as well.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]typical JJ goal as well.

I just said those exact words and then read your comment. LOL.
  • [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]I for one will be sad that Bellamy will be denied the opportunity to showcase his talents at the Finals.
    Odious pr1ck.

Agreed Bellamy said after the game " I can't believe that Johannson scored I don't think he's good enough".
  • Sponsored links:

• yeah well look at the score line Bellamy - look at the record books ya mug JJ scored more goals for Finland the you have for wales

JJ 18 goals
    bellamy 16

'orrible little prick - sad loser.
  • Sat opend mouth watching bellamy's interview... who is he and what has he won to say what he did about jj and finland, I think he thought he plays for brazil or italy with those comments he is a complete twat and should be fined or droped for his comments great players do there talking on the pitch mate, from his interview u would have thought he was the only player out there ask jj to show his medals then compare yours mate.
  • [cite]Posted By: Six-a-bag-of-nuts[/cite]15,000 attendance!
    Do the Welsh actually WANT a football team?

Must be embarassing for the likes of Bellamy who usually plays in front of twice that or more for his club.
    I remember England only get late 20's at home to Chile in The Rous Cup(?) in early 90's I think.
  • It was 1989 and attendance was 15,628 !!!!
  • yeah but this is a world cup qualifier.
  • I think they'll move the football to the new Cardiff stadium next season, the attendances they've been getting have been a joke.

Anyone see Arthur 'The holy goalie' Borac's clanger against NI?!!!
  • Paul Robinson anyone ?
    Think the welsh FA have to play all their games at Millenium stadium for a couple more years as contracted. Managed to get 70 odd thousand for likes of Italy and germany though. Toshack for Charlton, got a better record than Parky !!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I Anyone see Arthur 'The holy goalie' Borac's clanger against NI?!!!

I know Brilliant.
  • and here's a video of lovely craig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuOEBsIVFLk

utter knob.
  • edited March 2009
  • Sponsored links:

• I love you Jonatan Johansson - You are whwere my 21 comes from!!!