Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Sun

edited March 2009 in General Charlton
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2350416.ece
You gotta laugh

Comments

• “If Charlton do decide to bring out a DVD they should force our players to watch it all summer — or give it to Phil Parkinson as a leaving present!”

Agreed.
  • Vikki orvice gotta be a fake name...
  • its embarrassing reading that in a national rag
  • Some people really have it in for us!!
    Let them have there moment we will be back.
  • K.Mackenzie in disguise.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]its embarrassing reading that in a national rag[/quote]

So are our match reports every week LOL
  • Maybe we're just taking ourselves too seriously.

I can't copy the DVD cover pic of the Titanic, because the software on here doesn't allow me to copy and paste, but it made me smile despite everything.

The point of the article was to highlight the Charlton fan's comments - and it's fairly lighthearted, anyway.
    We might as well just laugh along with them.
  • The fans comments.

Always 'suspicious' about those. All of a sudden, out of nowhere and at a moments notice, they manage to find a 'fan' that no one has ever heard of, who is witty and whose comments fit perfectly alongside the remit of the article....
  • here you go oggy

going_down_-charlto_769387a.jpg
  • [cite]Posted By: The Current Bun[/cite]But Valley season ticket holder Adam Crosher, 24, quipped: “Highlights? What highlights?

Not a great bit of quippery, tbf
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]The fans comments.

they manage to find a 'fan' that no one has ever heard of, who ....

To be fair though, there is a lot of fans no one would of heard of.
  • There's only one thing worse than being talked about........

So what, we are bring a DVD out. I've ordered a copy, other people don't have to if they don't want to but at least there is the choice, assuming enough people sign up.
  • edited March 2009
    Adam, even by your impressive standards, that's brilliant ...

Shame I can't quite make out Parky and Kinsella (the latter in shorts and t-shirt, obviously), still standing on the bridge shouting ' with a change of wind we can still cruise our way out of this one!'
  • edited March 2009
  • Just hacks me off that when things were going well, they didn't give a toss about us.

Any Addick who buys this rag = traitor. FACT!
  • it was the mirror that really did a number on us and the team when we were being relegated from the Prem.

This is a funny article - and we left ourselves open for amusement when we have to advertise on here for people to buy it!
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    Anyone who buys this rag = Idiot. FACT!

Fixed.
  • Come on, where's your sense of humour?
    I cannot go without Dear Deirdres Casebook I'm afraid....
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Come on, where's your sense of humour?
    I cannot go without Dear Deirdres Casebook I'm afraid....

Nor me, that and Striker are what my 30p go on.
  • AFKA and Chirpy - traitors = Fact!
  • I read it daily, have it sent to me when im abroad . I wipe my arse with The guardian.

actaully dont buy any papers unless we win ---- which means i dont buy papers !!

nothing in that article which hasnt been said on here , which is probably where they got their info
  • Cheers,. Adam!

In the Deirdre strip, the bird seems a bit brighter than her bloke, lol
  • Would ya? i would whilst hes in Lincoln would keep her comapny the tosser ;-), fyi love the way all conversations take place in either bra and panties or the skimpiest outfits where are these people and where do they live, wouldnt mind visiting for a weekend.
  • Goonerhater said: ''actually dont buy any papers unless we win ---- which means i dont buy papers !!''

The silver lining to relegation - Goonerhater's saved on his newspaper bill and the board have kept us out of administration by not having to pay win bonuses!

Charlton Athletic - doing their bit for everyone in these recession-stricken times...
  • I thought i had got over my problem then thanks to Deidres page im back on 20 a day the picture really helped ;-)

Quit Help
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I thought i had got over my problem then thanks to Deidres page im back on 20 a day the picture really helped ;-)

Quit Help

Well, amongst others, there's a lot referees that might appreciate your link Adam.

;o)