Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW ARTICLE: WHY KELVIN AND HIS CREW WILL NEVER QUITE GET IT.....

...and if he sues us, then my name is Ben Hayes :-)

As always, whether you agree / disagree, please leave a comment underneath the artlcle. ta

http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=217

Comments

• I hope you've forwarded it to him as well.

Maybe we all should.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]...and if he sues us, then my name is Ben Hayes :-)

As always, whether you agree / disagree, please leave a comment underneath the artlcle. ta

http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=217

Would be happy to have my name on such a passionate and well written article.

Unless he sues in which case nothing to do with me : - )
  • Spot on AFKA
  • edited March 2009
    Ed. Comments transferred to article.
  • SE9SE9
    edited March 2009
    Ed. Comments moved to article
  • The best posting I have read on here.........
  • Brilliant !!!!

Mind you ... will he understand it !!!???

Bravo !
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]...and if he sues us, then my name is Ben Hayes :-)

I'd watch out for Vanessa Phelps hand bag as well if I was you.
  • lol!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Ben's name is quoted in the guardian. I bet that will make him happy.

Shame they didnt link dan's article.
  • Probably a cock-up; I've dropped them a note to see if they can link to it - I thought it deserved a wider audience :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Ben's name is quoted in the guardian. I bet that will make him happy.

Shame they didnt link dan's article.

Seeing my name anywhere makes me happy but mainly on the "pay" line on cheques.

Not a Guardianista but I'm sure Goonerhater will be predictable when he reads it.
  • Ha, just seen this !!
  • Good stuff......
  • And so say all of us

Good riddance to him and all the other plastics
  • Now I understand why so many people on the comments were claiming to be Ben Hayes ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Now I understand why so many people on the comments were claiming to be Ben Hayes ;-)

"and so's my wife.............."
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Now I understand why so many people on the comments were claiming to be Ben Hayes ;-)

I've never met him but I know loads of people who have and none have ever said they want to be him ; - )
  • Brilliant article.

Answering Charlton to the question 'who are you' really sums up the piece.