Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAFC Cash

I had £5 manually removed off my balance yesterday for ‘Rounding’. My U11 son had £9 knocked off his.

Anyone else had this? And does it make sense?

Comments

• Me too . No explanation at all . 
  • Probably because the credits have been in round pounds, now adjusting to actual cost.
  • Anyone else think their CAFC CASH balance should be higher? 
    Actually the opposite !!

I’m surprised how high mine was (now nil after buying season ticket)
    Actually the opposite !!

I’m surprised how high mine was (now nil after buying season ticket)
    yeah this - have bought every game using it and still got a decent amount towards next seasons ticket(s)
  • Me too. In fact, I'm sure it went up at some point. Rounding up?
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Mine was rounded up, I think it's done on vitals like 'height', 'general contribution to life' that sort of thing.
    I'll be quids in on one of those criteria then
  • my st with vg discount was 385 i have 351 in cafc cash

think games are 17 each and attended 3 from memory 

That’s where I’m struggling. Mine too is £385 with VG discount, I attended 2 games (£34 roughly) and used Cafc Cash for 2 games (£20). Yet my CAFC Cash balance is less than £300...
  • Sponsored links:

That’s where I’m struggling. Mine too is £385 with VG discount, I attended 2 games (£34 roughly) and used Cafc Cash for 2 games (£20). Yet my CAFC Cash balance is less than £300...
    Could be your season ticket for last season was cheaper than the current price. Think I have read that the prices are frozen for this season are based on the last price for last season and not an early bird price from last season.
  • edited May 2021
    my st with vg discount was 385 i have 351 in cafc cash

Well spotted, they did some 'transactions' today.

I'm in the cheap seats, but would guess it's

£245 = £10.65 a game.

I attended two games and haven't used the cash otherwise so should have £223.70, but have £212. Absolutely no idea why!

That said my U18 has a full refund but went to two games so is £9 up, my other daughter who went to 1 is spot on.

So in the round I'm a few quid down, but makes little sense as to how they worked it out.

EDIT, I'm betting actually they used MY CAFC Cash to buy my U18's ticket!

• Cheers @JohnnyH2 @Rob7Lee

ive worked out now what I bought was a 22 game ST (that didn’t include Doncaster game) at £383 minus 15 VG = 368.

my current balance still seems about £16 shy (which equates to 1 fixture). 

I’ll mail them about it, but just a flag to others to check there’s 
  • Won't the CAFC cash balance get added after tonight and Hull D
  • I paid £386.50 on a card and £70 CAFC Cash so £456.50. Balance showing as £455.

Just renewed and now I'm over 65 got my new season ticket for £340 so enquired about getting the £115 balance refunded.

I'll forego the £1.50 in this case.
  • I had £5 manually removed off my balance yesterday for ‘Rounding’. My U11 son had £9 knocked off his.

Not me

By balance seems correct. I had a ST this season, so it's been reimbursed for every game I missed, and I've then been using the balance to pay £10 a time for streaming
  • edited May 2021
    Won't the CAFC cash balance get added after tonight and Hull D
    No those fixtures are already included. 

• OK cool,

If it helps

I'm £34 under what I paid for ST £400

My lad has £54 which is £6 under his ST

Only attended one game. 
  • OK cool,

If it helps

I'm £34 under what I paid for ST £400

My lad has £54 which is £6 under his ST

Only attended one game. 
    Did you pay 400 or did you buy one of the (Doncaster excluding) 22-game ones for £383?
  • I had £5 manually removed off my balance yesterday for ‘Rounding’. My U11 son had £9 knocked off his.

I had six quid taken off. My cafc cash is a mess, I need to pay £70+ for my renewal. I pad for three matches with cafc cash, it's not particularly helpful that I cannot remember how much my ticket was last season.
  • Sponsored links:

• May have been but not sure, seen payment gone out of £440 (NRTH upper) so got £419 back in credit so would probably be about right I suppose if we watched one game. 

Think they've done everything really well tbh. 
  • edited May 2021
    iaitch said:
    I paid £386.50 on a card and £70 CAFC Cash so £456.50. Balance showing as £455.

Just renewed and now I'm over 65 got my new season ticket for £340 so enquired about getting the £115 balance refunded.

I'll forego the £1.50 in this case.
    Reading other threads the £1.50 was a one off booking fee so all the calculations are correct.

Got an email from the ticket office saying that by the end of the week I can request a refund online. 

Well done CAFC, well organised.
  • Cheers @JohnnyH2 @Rob7Lee

ive worked out now what I bought was a 22 game ST (that didn’t include Doncaster game) at £383 minus 15 VG = 368.

my current balance still seems about £16 shy (which equates to 1 fixture). 

I’ll mail them about it, but just a flag to others to check there’s 
    Just to recognise there was nothing wrong with my balance at all, I’d made a mistake in my own reconciling as I’d forgot I’d done an early streaming bundle with my CAFC Cash.