Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Celebrity Fan

edited March 2009 in General Charlton
We don't need Kelvin we've got Dotun Adebayo, the man who kept me awake with his Through The Night programme on Radio 5 on my drives to and from Yorkshire when one of my daughters was at uni there.

Apologies if Dotun's allegiance is already general knowledge but it is a new one on me

Comments

• He is new to me!
  • Sounds like a good old South London name to me!
    ;o)
  • He's been open about his Addicktion for a couple of years. Seems like a good guy. His R5 shows not so good though?
  • [cite]Posted By: Darren[/cite]He's been open about his Addicktion for a couple of years.

LOL. That makes it sound as if it's something he should be ashamed of.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Darren[/cite]He's been open about his Addicktion for a couple of years.

LOL. That makes it sound as if it's something he should be ashamed of.
    Yes. Yes it does.
  • It's a bit of a commitment if you work for the BBC to say you support a specific team? Not sure what you L.A. sisters are implying? But let me know ;-)
  • Wasn't he the guy on GLR 94.9/ London radio ?
  • [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Wasn't he the guy on GLR 94.9/ London radio ?

yeah. Still does the Saturday night reggae show
  • I do like abit of ol' reg-gie !!
  • The bloke drives me mad. He took over the excellent Brief Lives programme on 5 Live. It was a thoughtful obituary piece on the weeks notable passings. He then decided to fill it with complete unknowns, usually from some small African country and someone like Thora Hird would get 20 seconds at the end. The sort of thing H.I. would do!
    I much prefer Rhod Sharp.