Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just had a strong indication....

edited March 2009 in General Charlton
that the rumours going around this evening may be true. I'm on the case, but won't say owt until i get confirmation so please don't whisper me.

If this means nothing to you ignore.

Comments

• I'm trying hard to ignore, but now I'm even more curious. What's going on AFKA?!!
  • I wouldn't worry it's only a rumour?
  • you mean the Blackwall Tunnel will be closed tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shearer is about to be named Newcastle Manager apparently...that surely isnt it, is it?
  • Sneaky feeling the rumour won't be announced until tomorrow morning.... wonder why that would be ;-)
  • Has the OS gone down again?
  • You are such a tease, AFKA...

Parkinson to do the decent thing and fall on his sword?

Curbs/ Varney consortium to buy out the club?

Or is just Yassin awarded the Andy Todd memorial medal and sacked for assaulting a fellow team member (or allegedly two of them...) ?
  • you are going to be in trouble for letting it slip so soon.
  • April Fools.

Don't be fooled.
  • edited April 2009
    Is Rolp LaFoi leading a takeover?

The G20 is really meeting in Bartrams?

A statue of Darren Pitcher?

The seasons highlights DVD cancelled and replaced by a 3.5" floppy disk?

I think we should be told......
  • Sponsored links:

• AFKA pissed on the stick & it turned blue! Does that mean it's a boy?
  • Actually, it IS all true - I've just had it confirmed from a a source VERY close to the "news".

Can't say anything more than that tho - am absolutely sworn to secrecy. Sorry.
  • Zzzzzzzzz didnt you do this last year?
  • Someone's pregnant/getting married?
  • I hear it's nailed on, more certain than a Mendonca penalty.

Whatever it is
  • Are the 25 redunancies actually the current squad?
  • Poyet appointed until end of the season. FACT.
  • Kelvin McKenzie's after AFKA FACT :-)
  • No, it's true. Gutted you had to all hear it from AFKA to be honest
  • I can't go through all this again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe I'm just beaten down with all of the bad news lately, but for those of us (well, me, anyway) not privy to "rumours" apparently flying around, I'm finding this more tiresome than anything. If we're able to say that it looks like the rumours are true, to those (un?)fortunate enough to know, surely the ignorant amongst us can be told what the rumour is?

Sorry all...probably just the residue of a long day at work and a baby coming that's now 4 days late!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Can-addick[/cite]Maybe I'm just beaten down with all of the bad news lately, but for those of us (well, me, anyway) not privy to "rumours" apparently flying around, I'm finding this more tiresome than anything. If we're able to say that it looks like the rumours are true, to those (un?)fortunate enough to know, surely the ignorant amongst us can be told what the rumour is?

Sorry all...probably just the residue of a long day at work and a baby coming that's now 4 days late!!!

the rumour is it's April Fools Day and AFKA is playing the fool (again)
  • it has 2 be
  • edited April 2009
    Charlton are NOT going into administration
  • Are we going to have another massive share issue to raise funds? I would get some more if we did to help the club if this was the case.
  • come on then AFKA

do the decent thing i am more than aware that the date is April 1st but the doom and gloom around here surely even you wouldnt leave folks hanging just to say nowt

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr do i wonder or wait to be told April Fool
  • I'm just waiting to speak to someone Darren. Once i've spoken to them, i'll say something.
  • Ok boss

Good job i have an office based day today i will leave Life on all day,

Darren jeeeees only me mum calls me that and thats when i know i am in trouble
  • edited April 2009
    Saint's parent company has had its shares frozen.
  • It really would be typical of the club at the current time to make a major announcement today (a genuine one) to make people laugh at us even more!