Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Sponsor / Partner Imminent

Feels worthy of own thread. Mumford said on the Charlton TV show last night the club were close to signing a multi-million pound ground breaking deal with a new partner on a 3-5 year deal.

Anyone heard any rumours who?

we looking at shirt sponsorship or ground naming? Or something different linked with the Community Trust? 

Would have thought size of deal potentially suggested ground rights, but against that I would expect something for much longer than 3-5 years in that respect. 

Comments

• Would imagine it’s shirt sponsors, but under Mumford that would become largely ‘sponsoring much more’. 

Would ground breaking potentially mean it’s shirt sponsors for men’s, women’s and CACT shirts?- potentially more boards around the pitches (The valley and where the women play) and then on Charlton TV? 
  • Feels worthy of own thread. Mumford said on the Charlton TV show last night the club were close to signing a multi-million pound ground breaking deal with a new partner on a 3-5 year deal.

Anyone heard any rumours who?

we looking at shirt sponsorship or ground naming? Or something different linked with the Community Trust? 

Would have thought size of deal potentially suggested ground rights, but against that I would expect something for much longer than 3-5 years in that respect. 

No rumours, but after great success in the US I'm sure he will want to expand more globally.

Zynex.
  • I did think that Bob but the way Mumford spoke made me feel it was something currently independent to the club 
  • I did think that Bob but the way Mumford spoke made me feel it was something currently independent to the club 

Technically I believe Zynex is separate with TS owning CAFC in his own right and not as a subsidiary of the publicly quoted Zynex.

• Wonder if its a deal that'll replace / renew Hummel next year...
  • I have been looking for a new partner.
  • Sponsored links:

• OMG breaking ground on the peninsula you say?!! 

Where do we contribute to the protest funds? 
  • Andrew Barclay involved possibly?
  • And there was me thinking it was a 55-year deal...
  • Being a top sports lawyer I hear Farnell is going through the contract as we speak 
  • The Red Bull Valley?
  • Sponsored links:

•  Nimer's Bakery and female dog parlor. 

Based out of Southall apparently.
  • Andrew Barclay involved possibly?
    If that were the case it would likely be equity rather than sponsorship.
  • Lucrative deal that was actually started in the Southall era….

Didn’t end well for Morrie!
  • bobmunro said:
    Lucrative deal that was actually started in the Southall era….

Didn’t end well for Morrie!
    One of my fave ever scenes when all the bodies turn up with the instrumental cut from Layla playing in the background.
  • I expect Mouthall is currently typing up his invoice for the introduction. £27,00000.0000000000000000.00000 oh and a few quid for Amis in top lol
  • Exciting times!
  • And there was me thinking it was a 55-year deal...
    I thought he said 25! It will be with ESI so Leeches & Parasites on the front of the shirts.