Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any journalists on CL?

Not ones that work for the club.

Comments

• Louis Mendez?
  • edited May 2021
    What kind of journalist are you looking for, sport, crime, investigative etc etc?
  • What kind of journalist are you looking for, sport, crime, investigative etc etc?
    Feature writers. Online and press.
  • Who's asking?
  • PopIcon said:
    What kind of journalist are you looking for, sport, crime, investigative etc etc?
    Is this a paid assignment ... or are you looking for a freebie?
  • Dave Rudd said:
    PopIcon said:
    Is this a paid assignment ... or are you looking for a freebie?
    Neither. It's not an assignment.
  • Just a conversation?
  • mendonca said:
    Just a conversation?
    Are you a journalist?
  • Sponsored links:

• PopIcon said:
    mendonca said:
    Just a conversation?
    Are you a journalist?
    You've turned everyone into a journalist now...
    More like time wasters. A simple yes would have been sufficient.
  • PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:
    mendonca said:
    Just a conversation?
    Are you a journalist?
    I didnt want to say yes. I'm not a journalist so would have been wasting your time even more. 
  • Now this went Pete Tong quickly 
  • PopIcon said:
    I've worked closely with journalists for over ten years now. You offer them a decent story and they come running cap in hand.

Being fellow addicks I was hoping to throw some bits their way.

I've lost interest now.
    It might have been better if you'd mentioned this in your first post.
  • PopIcon said:
    PopIcon said:
    mendonca said:
    Just a conversation?
    Are you a journalist?
    Yes
  • PopIcon said:
    I've worked closely with journalists for over ten years now. You offer them a decent story and they come running cap in hand.

Being fellow addicks I was hoping to throw some bits their way.

I've lost interest now.
    But you purposely created some odd mystery about what you were up to, which confused everyone. Why not open with the fact you’ve worked with journalists before and looking to work with someone with Charlton affiliation?
  • I’m a sometime entertainment journalist but feel a bit of a fraud using that word. I can write a feature, but it wouldn’t be hard-hitting, more likely about how much I dislike Disney. 
  • @InspectorSands is your man to talk to 
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    I’m a sometime entertainment journalist but feel a bit of a fraud using that word. I can write a feature, but it wouldn’t be hard-hitting, more likely about how much I dislike Disney. 
    How much do you like Disney?
  • Sponsored links:

• cfgs said:
    JiMMy 85 said:
    I’m a sometime entertainment journalist but feel a bit of a fraud using that word. I can write a feature, but it wouldn’t be hard-hitting, more likely about how much I dislike Disney. 
    Not very much at all! 
  • Please PM me if you are serious about something or have a credible story idea. Cheers.
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    cfgs said:
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Not very much at all! 
    I hope you don’t get paid by the word. 
  • I’m not a journalist, an a anonymous source close to me confirmed. 
  • I am a journalist - bit busy over the next couple of months, though - but still none the wiser about this thread. 
  • I am a journalist - bit busy over the next couple of months, though - but still none the wiser about this thread. 
    Something big going down?
    Something big going down?
    If only!