Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scots ban Rangers pair for life

Going from bad to worse for this pair of tossers!

Scots ban Rangers pair for life

Fair play to the SFA!

Comments

• They won't care.

Loads of night clubs they can go to instead.
  • I love the V signs when they were on the bench.

Like we used to do in infants school holding two fingers up to your face as if scratching your face

Ban them from all football I say. Where Croc/Fishnets/Oracle/Bmob now. All of them too embarrassed to show their faces I reckon : - )
  • what a pair of tossers how fecking disrespectfull
  • Give credit to the SFA for doing this. Could never see our own FA dealing with our ‘stars’ like this
  • I hope to see neither player in a Rangers shirt again, absolute disgrace.

Good thing there are better players in their position already, Ferguson is way past it.
  • Am I missing something? Ive been away a day, but didnt they just go on the pi55? now their banned for life.
  • sfa

clap clap
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I love the V signs when they were on the bench.

Like we used to do in infants school holding two fingers up to your face as if scratching your face

Ban them from all football I say. Where Croc/Fishnets/Oracle/Bmob now. All of them too embarrassed to show their faces I reckon : - )

considering they were on Jock duty why would he care.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I love the V signs when they were on the bench.

WATP (still)
  • Just reading a BBC report and something i noticed:

"Several Scotland players start a drinking session on return from Holland" - Who were the others?
    "At this stage, it's an error of judgment by several of the squad, but it's the Ibrox pair who are hung out to dry - in not quite the required way - by the tabloid press. In fact, it turns into a witch hunt." can not agree more

Read the rest yourself

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/chickyoung/2009/04/it_was_a_tough_enough.html

As E says WATP still and always will be