Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

No more Time

It is with regret that I have to confirm that the licence for Time FM has been handed back to Ofcom. Ofcom won't re-advertise so 19 years of local radio comes to an abrupt, somewhat premature end.

We're still hoping to bring back Charlton Live via the net. All we need is a studio and someone to stream it for us. Here's hoping.

Comments

• shame bdl real shame
  • great pity :-(
  • Time goes by ??

Sad news, but i guess you all feared the worst. You'll be back, don't worry about that
  • You could ask Dave Berry for some studio time?

Seriously though - very sad but good luck with the internet venture.
  • I'm more interested in how much he get paid : - )

Sorry to hear that Dave.

On my cable tv package there are some community TV channels. Is that an option? I know it would be nothing to look at but just thinking a different media
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I'm more interested in how much he get paid : - )

Sorry to hear that Dave.

On my cable tv package there are some community TV channels. Is that an option? I know it would be nothing to look at but just thinking a different media

With me and Dave and John on, it'd need to be Widescreen! :-)

Sad demise of the station, had some great times, certainly not as many as Dave and John, but great nonetheless. There are people who really should be ashamed of themselves at how this turned out. But somehow I doubt they will. :-(
  • sorry to hear chaps.
  • Speak for yourself Terry! ;)

We all want to keep it (Charlton Live) running - so watch this space as they say.
  • What is Pat from Eltham going to do?
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]What is Pat from Eltham going to do?

Go back to Talksh*te?