Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kitchen Fitter needed urgently

TELTEL
edited March 2009 in Not Sports Related
Know anybody? Ive been let down at the last minute. Kitchen arrives next Wednesday. I live in the Brands Hatch area just off the A20

Comments

• call me - 02083083335

Danny
  • Cheers Danny
  • BUMP.......still cant find a fitter.....Kitchen fitting must be recession proof...........
  • Er, I spose I could learn and then do it?
  • Will have a word with my mate, he used to be in the game a couple of years back but still does the odd private job I believe
  • Is there a Brands hatch in Oz? Should the fitter be willing to fly?

drop me a whisper if you still need someone.
  • Hi Tel,

was the fella i recommended no good?
  • Hi mate.....he came up with a price...about £400 more than we had previously been quoted, nonetheless I emailed him and answered some of his questions and asked him to get back with a date if I wanted him to do the job and I never heard from him again...

So...yes Im still looking
  • hi tel my mate in dartford is a kitchen fitter he was up for the job when u first asked but i gave him hillsys up number by mistake.if you are still looking his number is 07766955475 his name is ben,tell him andy told you.
  • Cheers Andy will call him when I get back. Thanks mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Hi,

I dont know if you know him played for the CAIFC team in Leeds is Anthony Ford, you can get a reference off Mark Poole via AFKA he is a kitchen fitter contact him on 07515271793 based in west malling. He is very good hence always busy so not sure if he will be able to do at quick notice worth a try. Just say Gerry gave you his number.

cheers
  • Might want to change this to MEMBERS only putting peoples pohne numbers up
  • [cite]Posted By: Bobbolder[/cite]Hi,

I dont know if you know him played for the CAIFC team in Leeds is Anthony Ford, you can get a reference off Mark Poole via AFKA he is a kitchen fitter contact him on 07515271793 based in west malling. He is very good hence always busy so not sure if he will be able to do at quick notice worth a try. Just say Gerry gave you his number.

cheers

Thanks a lot Gerry, I used Anthony and he and his side kick Owen have done a lovely job.....can highly recommend them myself now, thanks to everyone who responded. Thanks also to Aaron a fellow Charlton Lifer who did a small plumbing job
  • [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bobbolder[/cite]Hi,

cheers

Thanks a lot Gerry, I used Anthony and he and his side kick Owen have done a lovely job.....can highly recommend them myself now, thanks to everyone who responded. Thanks also to DAN fellow Charlton Lifer who did a small plumbing job