Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wigan spare (by the drummer)

Can't make the Wigan game, so instead of my ticket going to waste I thought I'd offer it here. If anyone wants it, drop me a msg and il get a paper ticket left at the ticket office. Don't want anything for it, although a £10 donation to upbeats is welcome. 

Comments

• Ticket gone 
  • shine166 said:
    Ticket gone 
    Nice one.  And well done on making the donation to have someone take it off your hands. 
  • Chizz said:
    shine166 said:
    Ticket gone 
    Nice one.  And well done on making the donation to have someone take it off your hands. 
    Gonna miss 10 games this year, shame for them to be wasted and even better if it sticks £100 in the pot for the charity. 
  • Chizz said:
    shine166 said:
    Ticket gone 

A shame people were not so keen on my Oxford train ticket.
  • shine166 said:
    Chizz said:
    shine166 said:
    Ticket gone 
    Gonna miss 10 games this year, shame for them to be wasted and even better if it sticks £100 in the pot for the charity. 
    As things stand, I don’t think you are going to be missing much. 
  • Chizz said:
    shine166 said:
    Ticket gone 

You should have posted something on here.
  • Chizz said:
    shine166 said:
    Ticket gone 

You should have posted something on here.

Ffs, why did I not think of that.
  • Next game I cant make is Cheltenham on 11th, if anyone wants it for a £10 donation to either upbeats or my next charity run.. drop me a mail. You need to have a CON number, so it can be transferred into your name. 
  • Sponsored links:

• How'd you go about transferring the ticket? I couldn't find any instructions on the cafc site
  • edited September 2021
    How'd you go about transferring the ticket? I couldn't find any instructions on the cafc site
    Email the ticket office, they'll put it in the other person's name and email you the ticket. It's written in the ST terms and conditions I think. 
  • shine166 said:
    How'd you go about transferring the ticket? I couldn't find any instructions on the cafc site
    Email the ticket office, they'll put it in the other person's name and email you the ticket. It's written in the ST terms and conditions I think. 
    I remember the train journey back from Wigan the last time after a 2 nil defeat! Proper laugh in that carriage !