Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Do you post on other teams forums ?

I like the fact we have the likes of @JohnBoyUK , @MillwallFan , @Big_Bad_World etc posting on here but I rarely read other teams forums myself and just wondered if any of us are regulars on sites such as palaceshite.com or wednesdaymassives.co.uk 

Comments

• Ha.

I tend to spend more time on here than any other forum in all honesty.

Simb and Spurs Community the main ones.
    Used to be very active and met up with members of Spurs Web on a regular basis around the time when Net Addicks was running.
    If anyone remembers the old coordinated board invasion days.  Some of the youngsters on here probably wasnt even born then, circa 95-99ish.

Quite a few of the old Spurs Web regulars transitioned over to Simb, including Martin and Kat, co-chairs of THST.

Rarely frequent other boards, Spurs Community has a very active thread which picks up the best pro/anti Spurs posts on the other boards of interest.
    Having spent the best part of 30 years in the shadow of Arsenal and Chelsea, its best to stay away from the dark side of the interweb.
  • Might do.....

I never use "we" or "us" though.
  • Pigstalk or whatever that SW forum is but not for years. Black cat forum til it suddenly got a bit toxic a few years ago for some reason.
  • The original 606 site, when it was far more interactive and easy to engage on other teams chats.
    Nothing much since then.
  • Nope, i've briefly looked and got lost in a few when mentioned on here.  
  • No, I belong to other forums relating to other interests but this is the only football one
  • When I'm really bored I might look at HOF, which is pretty obscene! and even more rarely Holmesdale End but never when palarse are winning. Never post though. I always enjoy John Boy UK & Millwall fan's comments as they are so honest!
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't post on their site but enjoy visiting readytogo. Some knowledgeable fans on there but also some real nutters. Very amusing at times. 
  • I post on the Welling United forum, that's about it. 
  • No, I belong to other forums relating to other interests but this is the only football one
    Dark web?
  • No i don't. Posting on other clubs forums is the equivalent to going to watch CAFC away and pitching up in the home end with your colours on.

I recall an MK Dons fan posting on here once. Seemed decent and polite enough but got slaughtered by some. There are exceptions of course such as highlighting the plight of your club like the Rochdale fan recently.

• Often go on the Oatcake just for a laugh! Never post though.
  • bobmunro said:
    Often go on the Oatcake just for a laugh! Never post though.
    For those not accustomed to sampling an oatcake it’s a local ‘delicacy’ of the Pottries and surrounding areas 😉.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2021
    Does sparrows lane lion still post? 

Apart from the odd away fan coming on briefly usually friendly and that Sheffield Wednesday fan, operation pig, I don't remember many others. There was a palace fan once but don't remember if he was alright or not. 
  • Does sparrows lane lion still post? 

Apart from the odd away fan coming on briefly usually friendly and that Sheffield Wednesday fan, operation pig, I don't remember many others. There was a palace fan once but don't remember if he was alright or not. 
    He was a prick. 
    Why did I even ask. Course he was. 
  • edited November 2021
    I used to enjoy looking at the Paul Dodd message board around 98/99. A Millwall fan in the post room where I worked suggested it lol. Never had an account, just read the various msgs. It was (unintentionally) hilarious! Damn, just Google him and it appears he became a homeless heroin addict died last year!
  • edited November 2021
    The BBC website 1999 😂

He was a prick. 
    Was? I’m 100% certain that he still is 😀
  • edited November 2021
    Never posted on another teams forum but back in the Netaddicks days i used to always look on the Everton WSAG forum (When Skies are Grey). It was the busiest forum by an absolute mile.

He was a prick. 
    Aah Millwall starting on one another online just like Wembley without the cocaine

He was a prick. 
    Aah Millwall starting on one another online just like Wembley without the cocaine
    But I was talking about a palace fan 🤷🏻