Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ray Kennedy RIP

Ray Kennedy RIP.

Double winner with Arsenal, three European cups and five league titles with Liverpool.

Only 70

Comments

• Options
    Another 70's legend gone.

RIP
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    That’s terrible news. Still a very young age, but I know he’d had Parkinson’s from a very young age. Remember him particularly for those Liverpool years when they seemed to win everything. Always a pleasure to watch.  Rest in peace Ray.
  • Options
    Yes another great player passed on RIP Ray.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP 
  • Options
    Lovely player. Sad day again.
  • Options
    Very sad.
    RIP ❤️
  • Options
    Very very sad, RIP. 
  • Options
    That's very sad. Remember his conversion from an out and out striker at Arsenal alongside John Radford to the midfielder that made so many great late runs into the box at Liverpool. And he could shoot too!

RIP Ray
  • Options
    Rip, but a wife beating bastard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Ray.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    My dad was an Arsenal fan (my grandad took me to Charlton). I recall standing on a wooden stall with my dad as a young lad in the Highbury North Bank with my bag of Percy Dalton's Peanuts and Kennedy was my favourite player. R.I.P.
  • Options
    RIP a part of my footballing education.
  • Options
    Long term sufferer with Parkinson's .. I was in his company a few times in the N/East through a friend of his I worked with .. lovely humble young man at the time (it was nearly 50 years ago) who liked a laugh, a chat and a drink .. I believe he had a lot of problems in later life .. as said 70 is no real age nowadays .. R I P
  • Options
    RIP

I must admit I thought he had already passed away. 
  • Options
    Very sad news, RIP  
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP Ray.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    RIP

I must admit I thought he had already passed away. 
    I though that too. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Like the guys above I thought Ray Kennedy had passed away many years ago, as he had Parkinson's from a young age and the drugs back then were more problematical in damage limitation.

RIP  Ray