Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cheltenham away tickets on sale 9.30am 14/12/21

Meanwhile, tickets for the Addicks’ Sky Bet League One clash against Cheltenham Town at the Jonny-Rocks Stadium will go on general sale from 9.30am on Tuesday, December 14th.

The Addicks have received an allocation of 1,519 for the trip to Gloucestershire on Saturday, January 15th (3pm), with tickets going on general sale from the outset.

PRICES

Adult: £26

Over 65: £18

Student: £18

U18: £10

Ambulant Disabled: Relevant age category and the helper is free of charge

There are two wheelchair bays available, priced at the relevant age category with the helper free of charge.

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £21 with the following pick-up points and times*:

COACH ONE

Larkfield: 8.05am

Gravesend: 8.30am

Dartford: 8.45am

Bexleyheath: 9am

Charlton: 9.15am

COACH TWO

Bromley: 8.30am

Eltham: 9am

Charlton: 9.15am

Please be aware that people travelling on coaches are required to wear face masks in line with Government guidelines.

Please note that the times are subject to change depending on the uptake of each pick-up point and the number of seats sold.

Comments

• edited December 2021
    Nice to see the club have made things easier to buy tickets rather than the banding of purchasing.
  • It it, however it’s surprising going from heavily restricted bandings for games to nothing, for a game on a Sat at a new ground for most I would suspect.
  • It it, however it’s surprising going from heavily restricted bandings for games to nothing, for a game on a Sat at a new ground for most I would suspect.
    1500 would have reached general sale anyway I reckon
  • edited December 2021
    It it, however it’s surprising going from heavily restricted bandings for games to nothing, for a game on a Sat at a new ground for most I would suspect.
    Does seem strange that they decided to restrict some games but have put this one straight on general sale. I guess the fact we've not actually sold out anywhere other than Gillingham (eventually) and Wimbledon has played a part in the decision
  • Would say £26 is a bit steep though!
  • Croydon said:
    Would say £26 is a bit steep though!
    Only another 6 quid than you would normally spend. Fair play to them. If you want to go you will pay it 
  • Is the away end terracing?
    Dodgy trains, Covid concerns, the real hardcore ground-hoppers have been before... Seems a good idea, I doubt it'll be the same for say Cambridge,

I'm glad I held off on trains now, will commit to this in the new year so we don't have another Hull situation. The coach is getting more tempting now that two are running. 
  • edited December 2021
    RedPanda said:
    It it, however it’s surprising going from heavily restricted bandings for games to nothing, for a game on a Sat at a new ground for most I would suspect.
    Dodgy trains, Covid concerns, the real hardcore ground-hoppers have been before... Seems a good idea, I doubt it'll be the same for say Cambridge,

I'm glad I held off on trains now, will commit to this in the new year so we don't have another Hull situation. The coach is getting more tempting now that two are running. 
    Very similar to me. Going to give up the advance booking of trains tickets and buy them much closer to the day. Already chose the away games and will hope they are still going ahead when I pay the more expensive prices.
  • Got my three sorted, courtesy of that wonderful man @roseandcrown
  • Sponsored links:

• ChiAddick said:
    Is the away end terracing?
    No, seating.
  • Gonna be a cracking day out this one.Tickets purchased, will sell out no problem. Train via Birmingham New Street piece of piss.
  • shirty5 said:
    Croydon said:
    Only another 6 quid than you would normally spend. Fair play to them. If you want to go you will pay it 
    Well yeah, of course we'll still go. Just think league one away tickets should be capped at £20. 
  • Was definitely going to this, but getting a bit twitchy now with all the Covid rules closing in
  • Anyone managed to buy these yet? They're not showing on the mobile site.
  • @Croydon just bought my 2 on mobile fine
  • Yeah sorted now, wasn't showing on the cafc website, but is on the ticketing site.
  • Yeah sorted now, wasn't showing on the cafc website, but is on the ticketing site.
  • Making the short ish drive up from Bristol with my Dad and taking my daughter to her first Charlton game.
  • Gonna be a cracking day out this one.Tickets purchased, will sell out no problem. Train via Birmingham New Street piece of piss.
    Talking of having a piss stop opening the bog door on the train when I'm having one 😦

Got my ticket. 
  • Sponsored links:

Talking of having a piss stop opening the bog door on the train when I'm having one 😦

Got my ticket. 

Ha Ha make sure your on my train mate,
  • Croydon said:
    We’re a big club with a large away following. Ain’t that right @oohaahmortimer
    Gonna be a cracking day out this one.Tickets purchased, will sell out no problem. Train via Birmingham New Street piece of piss.

Got my ticket. 
    Dont wanna piss on you're chips but I dont think we get to see this game.
  • you might not I am
  • clb74 said:
    Gonna be a cracking day out this one.Tickets purchased, will sell out no problem. Train via Birmingham New Street piece of piss.

Got my ticket. 
    Why's that Chris  ?
  • clb74 said:

Got my ticket. 
    Why's that Chris  ?
    He's hoping for another lockdown and empty stadiums.
  • clb74 said:

Got my ticket. 
    Why's that Chris  ?
    He's hoping for another lockdown and empty stadiums.
    It can't be discounted as a possibility, a post Christmas lockdown.
  • I'll be on the lash in Cheltenham on the 15th January, football or no football.
  • clb74 said:

Got my ticket. 
    Why's that Chris  ?
    I'm driving down there mate.
    But think we might be heading back to no fans in the ground.
  • Belv said:
    I'll be on the lash in Cheltenham on the 15th January, football or no football.
    If they stop fans going to football, chances are they'll be restricting pubs as well