Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Norwich

edited August 2009 in Match Day Travel
Have been looking for the thread where you were all talking about trains and prices and that but cant find it anywere so sorry to repeat but any advice on away travel to Norwich people.

Comments

• www.thetrainline.com.

Fares were 2 singles £8 each way = £16 for an adult.
  • edited August 2009
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Good mught see you there then

Take care

Delighted to hear that, uncle.
  • Random, I know, but I took this photo of Carrow Road from the office window this morning. 

Is the road at the front, Letsbe Avenue?

Random, I know, but I took this photo of Carrow Road from the office window this morning. 

Is the road at the front, Letsbe Avenue?
    Great photo.
    Sadly, can no longer put that down to the dust from Colmans factory.
    I remember when I lived in York in the late 60's Rowntrees "created" some fantastic red sunsets.
  • Random, I know, but I took this photo of Carrow Road from the office window this morning. 

Trying to work out where you took this photo.
    Are you in the Clarence road area?

Norwich 😂
    Or maybe Ipswich with a very large lens. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2021
    Random, I know, but I took this photo of Carrow Road from the office window this morning. 

Rouen Road, John. Office block opposite the bottom of Thorn Lane and the Pay & Display car park. Looking over King Street toward the football ground.

Rouen Road, John. Office block opposite the bottom of Thorn Lane and the Pay & Display car park. Looking over King Street toward the football ground.
    Ah yes.
    Got it completely wrong, know exactly where you are.