Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Omar Daley

edited May 2009 in Rumours
Winger, plays for Brdford City

We need to sign him & Yeates from Colchester.

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Why Need?
  • Because we've sold Lloyd Sam for £750k to Newcastle,/Reading/Palace/Real Madrid*
    (*please delete as appropiate)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Because we've sold Lloyd Sam for £750m to Real Madrid

Oh o.k then!
  • Because a player like him a division like what we are going to be playing in will make an awful lot of difference. Along with Yeates we will have two decent wide men who can get to the line and ping decent balls in to whoever is up top. The more often wingers do that the more often we will hit the back of the net.

Good strikers are normally found playig with good wingers.
  • Any relation to arthur?
  • edited May 2009
    Theres nothing like this.....

on any other footie site...
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite] wide men who can get to the line and ping decent balls in to whoever is up top. .

Deon Burton .... ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Good strikers are normally found playig with good wingers.

Fair enough, so if we sign those two, then where are we getting some good strikers from?
  • Tsk Lloyd Sam is staying.

He's a nice guy.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Good strikers are normally found playig with good wingers.

Fair enough, so if we sign those two, then where are we getting some good strikers from?

My point being that average strikers tend to look good playing with good support players (wingers).
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Any relation to arthur?

More likely Pouso !
  • edited May 2009
    Are either of them out of contract? And what makes them any better than Lloyd Sam?
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Are either of them out of contract? And what makes them any better than Lloyd Sam?

Sam will get torn apart in league 1, imho.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Sam will get torn apart in league 1, imho.

like at Hull ?
  • Daley is not really a winger, he's a wide boy
  • And there's me thinking (hoping?) he's the billionaire businessman who is going to buy us... :-(

(Omar Daley, that is, not Sam or Pouso...)
  • really for what reason do you feel that?

I think Lloyd Sam will do a job in league 1 imho as the players are slower and less skilled.
  • Agree with Dazz
  • All i can say about this thread is

Omar Da(l)y's

I'll be going now coat in hand eyes to the floor.....
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Are either of them out of contract? And what makes them any better than Lloyd Sam?

Sam will get torn apart in league 1, imho.

No he won't. He handles the Championship just fine, and he handled the Prem ok the few games he played there. Might be a few more aggressive and strong players down there, but then they probably don't read the game as well, aren't as fit or quick or clever so it works both ways.

The biggest danger is he is seen as a threat and our opponents double up on him.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2009
    That Leeds youngster Delph has done alright this season in League 1, looking at him last night he's only a little bloke aswell. Not only has he done alright but seems to like giving it out a bit as well.
  • Apparently hes a real live WIRE....

thats 2 no one has got the gags yet...
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Apparently hes a real live WIRE....

thats 2 no one has got the gags yet...
    I was just coming to add something similar.
  • We must be scraping the bottom of the barrel if we are contemplating signing up Anglo - Iranian comics.