Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Trying to edit my profile with a new email address?

edited February 2022 in Troubleshooting
I keep getting a message asking me to make a new username with letters, numbers and underscores?
I don’t want a new user name, only to change my email address?

Comments

• You sure you’re not playing some weird off shoot of Wordle mate?
  • You sure you’re not playing some weird off shoot of Wordle mate?
    If I knew what Wordle is I’d let you know. 😏
  • Inbox me the email address you want to change it to Soundas and I’ll do it for you mate 
  • Inbox me the email address you want to change it to Soundas and I’ll do it for you mate 
    Cheers Bart.
  • I'd be grateful if anyone could tell me how to remove my email address from my profile.
    I can't see an option to edit anything profile wise.
  • Redskin said:
    I'd be grateful if anyone could tell me how to remove my email address from my profile.
    You have to have a registering email (in order to register but also for the ability of the site to contact you if ever we need to). However, your profile is set so that no one can see you email address other than yourself or the site moderators. Hope that helps. 
  • Redskin said:
    I'd be grateful if anyone could tell me how to remove my email address from my profile.
    You have to have a registering email (in order to register but also for the ability of the site to contact you if ever we need to). However, your profile is set so that no one can see you email address other than yourself or the site moderators. Hope that helps. 
    Thanks AFKA, much appreciated.
  • Is it possible to change my username?
  • hmmoore said:
    Is it possible to change my username?
    It is. We are never particularly keen that people do, one of the key things for a community is familiarity over time , user recognition etc and seeing the same usernames over time gives that. But if there’s a strong reason why someone wanted to change it then inbox one of us and we’ll discuss