Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Accrington Stanley (a) tickets to go on sale

Tickets for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One clash at Accrington Stanley will go on general sale from 11am on Tuesday, March 1st.

The club have received an allocation of 1,075 for the trip to the Wham Stadium on Saturday, March 12th, with tickets going on general sale from the outset.

Click here to purchase your ticket for Accrington Stanley (a)

PRICES

Adult: £20

Over 65: £15

Student: £15

U18: £10

U12: £5

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

Wheelchair bays: Six wheelchair bays are available priced at the relevant category and the helper goes free

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £30 with the following pick-up points and times*: 

Larkfield: 6.25am

Gravesend: 6.45am

Dartford: 7am

Bexleyheath: 7.15am

Bromley: 7.35am

Eltham: 8am

Charlton: 8.15am

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/621def7247f29/accrington-stanley-a-tickets-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• A stuffing up here could be the real low point of the season.

Fair play to anyone going, especially anyone who's been before.
  • RedPanda said:
    A stuffing up here could be the real low point of the season.

Called my mate a nutter  on Saturday.
    We done Accrington first time round , he is going back up there on the 12th.
  • RedPanda said:

Why, they are one of the better teams in League One, four places above us with 7 more points than us. I am hoping we are as good as them next season.
  • Will be my first time going. On the 9.30am from Euston. 
  • RedPanda said:

Why, they are one of the better teams in League One, four places above us with 7 more points than us. I am hoping we are as good as them next season.
    Because they're most famous among the general population for being in a milk advert, the Wigan-Preston line is always a ripoff, it's the 2nd smallest ground in the division, and there's no roof so it'll probably rain. 
  • edited March 2022
    Full circle, the nadir of the early performances was the loss at home to AS, but that was before we proved things could get a whole lot worse and we have found a way to a new low, ironically at AS. Let’s hope for a small change in tactics, shape, effort, strategy and positions before then…….
  • RedPanda said:
    RedPanda said:

Because they're most famous among the general population for being in a milk advert, the Wigan-Preston line is always a ripoff, it's the 2nd smallest ground in the division, and there's no roof so it'll probably rain. 
    We should have an allocation of seats, they'll be under cover.
  • 6:20am Lark field, fair play 👏 
  • Choice of seats or stands. I think most will opt for the stands.
  • Choice of seats or stands. I think most will opt for the stands.
    Is there? I didn’t see that option.
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:
    Choice of seats or stands. I think most will opt for the stands.
    Is there? I didn’t see that option.
    If you click ‘see more areas’ you can select standing or seating
  • Got our 2, 08.30 up, 19.02 back (from Preston) 
  • 161 tickets sold.
  • edited March 2022
    I had been planning to go to this. Not been away since Cheltenham. It's a new ground for me etc.

But I can't face it, the way we're playing at the moment. Maybe if we beat Sunderland, combining slick attacking football with rock solid defensive work, I'll change my mind and you'll see me at the ticket office after the game...
  • I had been planning to go to this. Not been away since Cheltenham. It's a new ground for me etc.

But I can't face it, the way we're playing at the moment. Maybe if we beat Sunderland, combing slick attacking football with rock solid defensive work, I'll change my mind and you'll see me at the ticket office after the game...
    Same - Accrington isn't far for me, but after Bolton away, I can't handle watching this shower of a team again. 
  • Amazing that we are taking 162 so far. And anyone from Larkfield, please report back on how that feels, especially coming home. You get back to Charlton at, what, 10pm and know you have another 2 hours on the bus. 
  • 269 tickets sold.
  • Rain forecasted for Saturday.

So pleased I rang the ticket office up and asked them to switch my ticket from seated to standing behind that open away end behind the goal.
  • cafctom said:
    Rain forecasted for Saturday.

So pleased I rang the ticket office up and asked them to switch my ticket from seated to standing behind that open away end behind the goal.
    I just did the same, ffs! We deserve all we get sometimes
  • Looks like it's only light drizzle if anything at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Belv said:
    Looks like it's only light drizzle if anything at all.
    Not so bad then.
  • Belv said:
    Looks like it's only light drizzle if anything at all.
    Not so bad then.
    May yet change!
  • 284 tickets sold
  • 312 tickets sold.
  • 342 tickets sold.
  • Tickets will be available from the Wham Stadium on the day for cash only at the turnstiles, with no price increase.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/622b393c51b9c/match-preview-accrington-stanley-v-charlton-164699986833
  • clive said:
    Tickets will be available from the Wham Stadium on the day for cash only at the turnstiles, with no price increase.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/622b393c51b9c/match-preview-accrington-stanley-v-charlton-164699986833
    It always amazes me that clubs are going cash free inside the stadium, yet will only sell match tickets on the day for cash!
  • Around 400 travelling Addicks have snapped up tickets for Saturday's game.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/622a287945184/away-day-guide-wham-stadium
  • Happily for those of us on the open terrace the weather looks likely to be dry!
  • Kudos in bucket loads to those hardy souls making their way north tomorrow. 

You deserve to see a victory but, hand on heart, I have my doubts that this will be the outcome. 

But never say never.

COYA !