Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Google Chrome?

edited May 2009 in Troubleshooting
Is it any good?
Also, does it muck up any of the other programmes you might be using....in other words am I better off with the devil I know?

Comments

• I had a few conflict problems with it last year so I got rid.....
  • I use it and so far no problems.
  • Mozilla Firefox is the way forward.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Mozilla Firefox is the way forward.

?
  • similar to google chrome but runs faster and more sites accept it!
  • Do I need this "GoogleChromey" thingy ?

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Do I need this "GoogleChromey" thingy ?

;-)

Errr yep P....or no maybe...
    PS....Are you been dongled up yet?
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Mozilla Firefox is the way forward.

This
  • Nope, no Dongles,Chrome,Flapjacks,Bus Stations or Hi-fi.
  • If you dont have it...you dont need it.....agree about Firefox though...very good security wise and 10 times better than explorer
  • Sponsored links:

• I prefer chrome , I find it faster than firefox.
  • [cite]Posted By: Colin in Thailand.[/cite]I prefer chrome , I find it faster than firefox.

Oi....pack it in you lot...me and MOG haven't got a clue you know!!!
  • Love Firefox

Works great never use IE anymore
  • Firefox >>>>> Internet Explorer
  • Firefox would be ok if it wasn't so prone to spyware and adware. Prefer Avant myself.
  • Firefox annoys the hell out of me in that you can't install both google (best search engine imo) and yahoo (my private email provide) toolbars. However Firefox is meant to be much safer...
  • See what you started Soundas !!
  • i am with MOG and SA

WHAT THE FECK ARE YOU LOT TALKING ABOUT
  • Google Chrome works for me. It's still effectively a trial product so occasionally you find a site or programme that don't support it but that should disappear when Google finally launch it.
  • Can you get the internet on computers too these days?
  • Sponsored links:

• The trouble with Chrome and all other Googlies is what information they collect about you and what they may or may not do with it

linky
  • [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]If you dont have it...you dont need it.....agree about Firefox though...very good security wise and 10 times better than explorer

Good film too
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Do I need this "GoogleChromey" thingy ?

;-)

PS....Are you been dongled up yet?

Ooh er missus
  • I've been using Google Chrome for a while, really like it now. Not really had any problems with it.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Firefox would be ok if it wasn't so prone to spyware and adware. Prefer Avant myself.
    IE is much more prone and Crome isn't as good it's hardly supported by any!
    Avant i have never heard of.
  • Can anyone tell me where I can get the 2.4 release of dip flange gyro?

I had it last year, but it had conflict with dip flange gyro 2.3, they just dont get along.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Can anyone tell me where I can get the 2.4 release of dip flange gyro?

I had it last year, but it had conflict with dip flange gyro 2.3, they just dont get along.

You need to add a dingle capacitor to your bobbloewhip and then reconfigure the janga settings.
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Can anyone tell me where I can get the 2.4 release of dip flange gyro?

You need to add a dingle capacitor to your bobbloewhip and then reconfigure the janga settings.

Or buy a new computer.
  • Or bin it!!!