Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would Ya?

Ruth Madoc AKA Gladys Pugh -

Comments

• not nowadays .. she's 78 years old
  • I've missed the Would Ya threads, nice to have it back.

It's a "yes" from me, as usual...
  • A yes from me (I heard she was a dirty ho de ho)
  • No de no. Ted however undecided. 
  • I'd not touch her with Otto's, an absolute shocker.
  • I'd not touch her with Otto's, an absolute shocker.
    Stop kidding yourself. 
  • Will "whose rack" also be making a come back? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:
    Will "whose rack" also be making a come back? 
    Look in to it mste
  • Definitely!
  • Are we asking would ya let her referee a Charlton match. Hope not don’t won’t another thread like that.it’s still going on.you know your not allowed to say sexiest things now days.The trend is to just spike em and rape them.but least we aren’t upsetting them with sexiest chit chat.society now days makes me want isolation back. 
  • Are we asking would ya let her referee a Charlton match. Hope not don’t won’t another thread like that.it’s still going on.you know your not allowed to say sexiest things now days.The trend is to just spike em and rape them.but least we aren’t upsetting them with sexiest chit chat.society now days makes me want isolation back. 
    Apart from the rubbish content,  one of the worst written pieces I've ever read. Grammar police all over it.
  • Always fancied Gladys Pugh as a kid. So a yes from me.
  • You'd take her away for a weekend to Bangor?
  • all day long
  • Oh yes.
  • Your a spellist racist bolloxbolder. I got dyslexia. Or in my day detention because I couldn’t fucking spell.but they have something for everything now days don’t they. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh back on point no I wouldn’t looks like a man with that haircut. Oops can’t say that these days. Oh well 
  • edited March 2022
    Oh back on point no I wouldn’t looks like a man with that haircut. Oops can’t say that these days. Oh well 
    What the frick are you on about? You've derailed a lighthearted thread with some mad rant that only makes you look bad. 

Some editing would probably be the smart move. 
  • not nowadays .. she's 78 years old

They'd be fighting over her in the Millers Arms.
  • I’m being sarcastic have you seen the Rebecca welch thread. You should go on bloody lovleh site  if you like this sort of thing. 
    Lot better content and don’t get accused of being racist and sexist all the time. 

• This is much more like it.
  • I’m being sarcastic have you seen the Rebecca welch thread. You should go on bloody lovleh site  if you like this sort of thing. 
    Lot better content and don’t get accused of being racist and sexist all the time. 

24 hours from now 'Sorry my account was hacked'.