Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spanish defender is considering City [and Charlton] offer

edited May 2009 in Rumours
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/Sport/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=Sport&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=Sport&itemid=NOED29%20May%202009%2009%3A44%3A21%3A870

Miguel Angel Llera has turned down an extension at MK Dons and the report says we are having a look at the 6'4" Spanish centre half.

Comments

• Never heard of him.

Think i'm going to be saying that quite a lot this summer
  • Have we ever had a Spaniard play for us?

My minds gone blank.
  • Saw him play twice i think
    Not afraid to put his head in and not as slow as you might think and he would do a good job in league 1 i think, would be a good signing!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Never heard of him.

Think i'm going to be saying that quite a lot this summer

;-)
  • Saw him in the semi- final against Scunthorpe. He should have been sent off for a 2nd yellow card offence, but the ref let him off as there was only a couple of mins to go/bottled it.
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Have we ever had a Spaniard play for us?

My minds gone blank.

No Alonso was going to come to us but at the last minute Rafa upped the weekly wage offer and so he went there. shame really.
  • [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Have we ever had a Spaniard play for us?

My minds gone blank.

I can't think of Juan
  • lol
  • No, but 2 of the fire officers at the valley are spanish -
    Jose and Hose B
  • there actually was one called Juan .........Can't remember if he played for the 1st team but I deffo saw him in the ressies.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]there actually was one called Juan .........Can't remember if he played for the 1st team but I deffo saw him in the ressies.

Juan Cobian was an Argie wasn't he?
  • [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]there actually was one called Juan .........Can't remember if he played for the 1st team but I deffo saw him in the ressies.

Juan Cobian was an Argie wasn't he?

Xavier Farinos he played in the Welling pre-season game that we lost 1-0
  • edited May 2009
    Linked with Cardiff and Doncaster now.
    Cardiff City manager Dave Jones has a great track record of bringing central defenders to the club. Darren Purse was a very astute signing just after Dave took over while he has unearthed gems in the forms of Roger Johnson, Glenn Loovens and Gabor Gyepes.
    If Dave Jones rates him, he must be good!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Never heard of him.

Think i'm going to be saying that quite a lot this summer[/quote]

make you right
  • "Stadiummk"

That isn't really what they call their ground is it?
  • [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]"Stadiummk"

That isn't really what they call their ground is it?

Yes