Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Plumbing help: new bathroom

Anybody here do bathrooms or know someone who does?

Comments

• This chap (based in Chislehurst) has done a few small plumbing jobs for mum-cat (including sorting out something that nobody had managed to fix since she moved in round 1969) but not anything on the scale of a bathroom.
  • edited June 2022
  • Louise Pitts
    Home improvements.

Did a nice bathroom for a neighbour.
  • Louise Pitts
    Home improvements.

I know a monkey is £500, how much is a neighbour?
    Well there are websites who can give you a Girl Next Door for a wide range of costs, but whether they are handy in fitting a new waste pipe is anyone’s guess.
  • Louise Pitts
    Home improvements.

Well there are websites who can give you a Girl Next Door for a wide range of costs, but whether they are handy in fitting a new waste pipe is anyone’s guess.
    Damo lays the ball across to leave Mehmet with an open goal.
  • Louise Pitts
    Home improvements.

Anything to do with your wastepipe is always an extra.

Allegedly.
  • You after full on strip out and fit new or just the plumbing? Theres really not a lot to plumbing a bathroom.
  • Rob7Lee said:
    You after full on strip out and fit new or just the plumbing? Theres really not a lot to plumbing a bathroom.
    So well within the capability of the girl next door then?
  • What ever you do, don't use the ironically named abilty from Southborough, they are not fit for purpose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Quality Plumbing based in Belvedere mobile 07872588240. Recently renovated my bathroom, including repositioning sink, tiling walls and floor, reboarded the ceiling and fitted spotlights. Also installed a water softener. Superb job and reasonable compare to other quotes. Quote included all sundries, so I just had to choose and purchase my units and tiles.
  • Quality Plumbing based in Belvedere mobile 07872588240. Recently renovated my bathroom, including repositioning sink, tiling walls and floor, reboarded the ceiling and fitted spotlights. Also installed a water softener. Superb job and reasonable compare to other quotes. Quote included all sundries, so I just had to choose and purchase my units and tiles.
    And an electrical certificate?
  • ROTW said:
    Quality Plumbing based in Belvedere mobile 07872588240. Recently renovated my bathroom, including repositioning sink, tiling walls and floor, reboarded the ceiling and fitted spotlights. Also installed a water softener. Superb job and reasonable compare to other quotes. Quote included all sundries, so I just had to choose and purchase my units and tiles.
    And an electrical certificate?
    Yep, used a spark to complete and sign off.
  • Sound like a proper outfit
  • Rob7Lee said:
    You after full on strip out and fit new or just the plumbing? Theres really not a lot to plumbing a bathroom.
    Possibly a full replacement, major issue is getting the shower done. 
  • I'll see if my guy has any availability but think he's pretty much booked up for the year. Assume you are local?
  • My son does complete bathrooms, depends where you are based.
  • TEL said:
    My son does complete bathrooms, depends where you are based.
    @TEL Sydenham. 
  • TEL said:
    My son does complete bathrooms, depends where you are based.
    @TEL Sydenham. 
    Probably too far for him as he's based at Hythe near Dymchurch. Shame because he's very good. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Not a Charlton fan but James Hixson in Beckenham did a great job for us and is a very sound fella (for a Nigel).
  • Not a Charlton fan but James Hixson in Beckenham did a great job for us and is a very sound fella (for a Nigel).

Thanks, that's close enough that he may be interested.