Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can you name the clubs who play at these grounds in England?

Can you name the clubs who play at these football grounds in England's top four divisions?
Take the quiz and share your results.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61772773

I identified 18 out of 20.

Comments

• 20/20 - The clues helped a lot though...

Especially one which I wouldnt have got - Had the name not been on one of the signs :D
  • Valley Parade? Thats Charlton I think. 
  • 20 out of 20 - what do I win ?
  • 20/20 - The clues helped a lot though...

Especially one which I wouldnt have got - Had the name not been on one of the signs :D
    Same here

We both can read Rochdale!

• 20 out of 20 - what do I win ?
    The right to look smug at the dinner table tonight. 

Just gone to pick my Son up from Nursery - When I ask him how his day went, I'll add that it doesn't matter how good it was after I tell him about my amazing achievement.

He'll probably give me a blank, unimpressed look. 

But I'm used to that!! 
    Couldn't get "An old Premier League ground with a pretty rickety away end, set to be replaced in the not too distant future"
  • 18 out of 20.
    Couldn't get "An old Premier League ground with a pretty rickety away end, set to be replaced in the not too distant future"
    Has the Everton badge on the side of the stand.
    Nor did I. I thought it must be Pompey as Everton's ground does not appear rickety to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Got all 20...
  • Is the clue for Gillingham “has a temporary stand for away supporters that now has a preservation order on it?”
    the one I missed is clearly just a knackered old warehouse or refuse collection depot nothing like a football ground
  • 19. The ground with the unusual entrance did for me. Thanks very much for posting Clive.
  • Got 20 and been to them all with CAFC. 
  • Sponsored links:

• 18, been to all of them with Charlton bar The Memorial Ground and Goodison.
  • 20/20 Sad git i am
  • edited June 2022
    18. Thanks for posting 
  • 19. Didnt get the south west team. A stadium I've been too.
  • RedChaser said:
    18, been to all of them with Charlton bar The Memorial Ground and Goodison.
    Welcome back grandad
  • 20/20, though I only got The Memorial Ground from RedChaser's comment, and the ground with the unusual entrance took me far longer than it should have, though obvious in hindsight
  • Got the full 20, been to all bar one
  • RedChaser said:
    18, been to all of them with Charlton bar The Memorial Ground and Goodison.
    Welcome back grandad
    Impossible, Uncle maybe 😉.
  • Got the full 20, been to all bar one
    What you had been out on a drinking session and you still got 20. Well done mate.