Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

America is f****d.

Can't abort a foetus as it has a "right to life"

But can legally by a semi automatic weapon & commit mass murder.

Fricking stupid country. Just have no words.

Comments

• edited June 2022
    I completely agree, I honestly do. Now… How many posts until this thread is taken down? Not very many (although it’s definitely worth a discussion in my opinion).
  • It is an odd one. I find it interesting that the abortion question is so big over there, yet is barely registers in our political sphere.
  • It is an odd one. I find it interesting that the abortion question is so big over there, yet is barely registers in our political sphere.
    They have a very vercifous far right as well as millions of US citizens are very religious. 
  • edited June 2022
    America is not a proper democracy. Despite all their shouting about it the just aren't. Such a backwards country that shouts about being the best so people believe it.
  • edited June 2022
    Can't abort a foetus as it has a "right to life"

But can legally by a semi automatic weapon & commit mass murder.

Fricking stupid country. Just have no words.

It is not legal to buy a semi automatic weapon and commit mass murder in America.

Until 2019 it was illegal to have an abortion in a part of The United Kingdom.

The US has been our greatest ally on a few occasions when we needed it and when other "partners" closer to home have been found wanting (within the lifetime of many on this forum).
  • Just to add, I disagree with their gun laws and their latest move on abortion...but will defend them as a great democracy and ally.
  • I blame Ruth Ginsburg for this as much as any of the usual right wing religious bigots. She should have retired when Obama gently hinted she should in his first term allowing Obama and the Democrats to appoint a long term liberal/progressive replacement to the court. Her legacy deserves to be completely trashed as a result of today’s decision.
  • Just to add, I disagree with their gun laws and their latest move on abortion...but will defend them as a great democracy and ally.

There are many good things about America. 

The gun culture obsession is incredibly retarded, careless, dangerous and beyond stupid though. 

The right to bare arms might have been ok...up to a point, but they have completely lost the required control over it. The government are inadvertently siding with criminals. They fail to understand, or they ignore psychological tendencies of the human mind. They decide to choose bullshit stubbornness belief over reality. 

So much extra potential....but so careless. 

The shootings quite often take place in schools. They are destroying the lives of children, parents and teachers.

It wont ever end. As it stands, there will probably always be a school shooting on a regular basis. 

A woman should have the right to have an abortion! Should be her choice, as it is her body. If she doesn't want the baby, then the baby is very unlikely to have a good life anyway.

Teens should be able to legally drink alcohol at 18. Not that it matters much. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes, a great democracy and ally. And the dollar is considered the safe haven of the World’s currencies. But, my, they do have their problems. A conundrum. 
  • Rylo said:
    I completely agree, I honestly do. Now… How many posts until this thread is taken down? Not very many (although it’s definitely worth a discussion in my opinion).
    Not taking it down, just pointing you over to the HoC: https://charltonlife.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/93400/new-us-thread#latest (although if you've not been over there before, I'd probably just skip to the last few pages)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!