Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My season ticket arrived today…..

….was in an airmail envelope from Spain and is for the Don Rogers stand 

Comments

• I’m not buying one until we’ve signed at least half of the Swindon team, have Gareth Bale on loan & I’ve been kicked in the head by a horse 🐎.
  • If Lou Reed delivers mine, it would be a perfect day.
  • Mine arrived with the secret code to the underground tunnel that bypasses the magic roundabout to get me straight to my spiritual home.
  • I had to and pick mine up from the County Ground 
  • edited June 2022
    Croydon said:
    I had to and pick mine up from the County Ground 
    I went to get mine and got lost on the roundabouts and ended back in SE7
  • Some guy in a goalkeeper shirt delivered mine, saying he was a loaner, but I think he was just a lonely man...
  • The DOO delivered mine, when I told him I didn’t want one he reminded me who he was! 
  • I've been told Marquis has mine & will deliver it once he's back from Spain's with the lads....
  • Gilbey was meant to deliver mine, but I saw him hiding down the road behind the post box.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gilbey was meant to deliver mine, but I saw him hiding down the road behind the post box.
    Then I saw him hand it to DJ, but he jinked back and forth but couldn't get past the gate.
  • edited June 2022
    You boys got lucky, I was walking out the front door and get two footed by a flying Ryan Inniss chasing my season ticket down the garden path. 
  • Kerry Mucklowe delivered mine.  She told me I was welcome as the manager and players signed from Swindon are shit and they'll fit in just fine at Charlton.

• Jokat delivered mine by shooting it from across the road using a tee shirt gun like they use in the NHL
  • I received mine today and it came with a free Zynex NexWave pain-relief device.

Sandgaard giveth, and Sandgaard taketh away.
  • IAgree said:
    I’m not buying one until we’ve signed at least half of the Swindon team, have Gareth Bale on loan & I’ve been kicked in the head by a horse 🐎.
    2 out of 3 aint bad.